• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Time For Another Hangout

Pastor Matt

• Administrators

Time for some love around here with a hangout. I am thinking about having one on Friday, January 24, 2014 at 7pm EST.

Two things.

1) Who is interested in joining?

2) We need topic ideas for the hangout. 

Okay, lets hear them. :)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Time for some love around here with a hangout. I am thinking about having one on Friday, January 24, 2014 at 7pm EST.

Two things.

I agree BroMatt.  I have been sick since Christmas, and can't shake it.  We have so much snow and ice, that my husband has had to take my Jeep to work, since last Monday.  His truck doesn't have 4 wheel drive.  I am used to getting out and about everyday.  I feel like a "caged gerbil."  :eek 

I have an idea.  What about Christian charity?  Treating people of different faiths, other than just IFBs, with brotherly love.  After all, OB is an evangelical site.  So many people are hungry for the Word of God, and have nowhere to turn.  They don't know the Biblical Jesus.  Also, many people don't live near a Biblically sound church.  Christ is drawing many to His saving grace.  They are truly seeking Christian fellowship, not people who will judge them for lack of basic Biblical knowledge.  

• Members

Here's another thought...

BroMatt, YOU choose a topic for the meeting. Tell us what it is, and we will choose whether we want to be on the panel or not.

Let us know in advance so if we want to be involved, we have plenty of time to prepare what we want to bring to the table.

Allow us to choose a topic, there will be dissension... as is already evident.

• Members

I

Two things.

Is this an actual physical hangout or do you mean on here. Either way you cannot go wrong with talking about who God is. The creator of everything precious that we strive so hard to attain didn't die for gold. He paved his streets with it. He died for you and for me. That makes human beings the absolute most treasured thing in the universe. We're bought with a price.....let's talk about the cost and the purchaser.

• Moderators

I

Is this an actual physical hangout or do you mean on here. Either way you cannot go wrong with talking about who God is. The creator of everything precious that we strive so hard to attain didn't die for gold. He paved his streets with it. He died for you and for me. That makes human beings the absolute most treasured thing in the universe. We're bought with a price.....let's talk about the cost and the purchaser.

It's a Google Hangout - kinda like Skype with video interface.

Archived