• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The Great Controversy - The Battle Over Your Worship, Who Do You Worship?

AWHN

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Those who attempt the Law are cursed, AWHN

Brother, it speaks about the "works of the Law" for Justification as an impossibility, as it is written:

Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin. Romans 3:20

I preach:

In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory. Isaiah 45:25

• Members

One of my first cousins married an SDA.  They left the SDA for a Baptist church, later in their marriage, AWHN.  Their oldest son was a Baptist also, and married a Baptist woman.  Please study the doctrine of the IFB church.  You will like it.

The Seventh-day Adventist should never have married outside of the faith, as it is not in God's will {may be demonstrated from Scripture upon request}, and it causes very serious problems, and a drawing away from the faith.

Dear sister, I have studied the Scripture amd my prayer is unto God and it was He Himself who delivered me from where and what I was, and has led me step by step.

I thank you for the offer, but I must stay with Scripture, rather than a doctrine of the IFB.  You are free to ask any questions of me, if you desire to hear firsthand what a Seventh-day Adventist believes.

• Members

So, you didn't read the rules then?

Brother, at this moment, I am hearing accusations of wrongdoing, but would you please point to the specific rule violated, that I may not do so again?  I do not want to unnecessarily offend, only offend where necessary in charity [1 Cor 13], even as the Truth is in Christ Jesus.

• Members

Which rule do you think I am violating brother/sister?  Could you point it out specifically please?

Number 2 in particular:

Online Baptist Rules

Board Rules For OnlineBaptist.com

You are responsible to check this page regularly for any changes or additions that were made.

1) Do not promote your own site, unless:
a) It's a personal site.
B) It's to help somebody find something they're looking for.
c) All inappropriate sites will be deleted without notice.

2) Do not post Spam
a) Spam includes advertisements, content deemed inappropriate or illegal, flooding of the boards, double posts, and posts that are posted just to bring hits to your website;
B) Spammers will be banned from the boards.
c) If your first post contains a link, it might be considered spam. Add links to your profile instead.

• Members

Number 2 in particular:

Online Baptist Rules

Board Rules For OnlineBaptist.com

You are responsible to check this page regularly for any changes or additions that were made.

1) Do not promote your own site, unless:
a) It's a personal site.
B) It's to help somebody find something they're looking for.
c) All inappropriate sites will be deleted without notice.

2) Do not post Spam
a) Spam includes advertisements, content deemed inappropriate or illegal, flooding of the boards, double posts, and posts that are posted just to bring hits to your website;
B) Spammers will be banned from the boards.
c) If your first post contains a link, it might be considered spam. Add links to your profile instead.

Could you tell me what is specifcally violated in either 1 or 2?  I do not see the violation, if you are referring to the OP.

• Members

No, those rules are not being violated. It's just easier for some to take a swing rather than to reason together.

I understand, and I recognize LindaR's picture from another forum.  I am unwelcome there also, but I still desire to acutally study the scriptures together.

• Members

I would like to ask why you have joined a Baptist site and immediately proceeded to promote doctrines that are contrary to the normally understood baptist position? (Which I would say is the Bible position.)

It seems that your motive is not discussion and learning as you are suggesting, but to attempt to proselyte.

Your first threads are all promoting your own doctrine which is contrary to the understood doctrine of this board.

By all means you are welcome to ask questions and discuss, but that is not what you are doing.

Personally I do consider what you are doing by posting so many videos in this way to be spamming the board, as well as being somewhat impolite.

• Members

Does the SDA teach Sunday worship is the mark of the beast? I've known only a few SDA but none ever made that claim, only saying we were wrong to worship on Sunday rather than Saturday, but they didn't make a big deal of it.

Yes they do.  I'll find the source.  I also had a confrontation with a couple of SDAs about 10 years ago and that's what they said and also told me I would be going to hell for worshipping on Sunday.

The Fallacy of the Mark of the Beast being Sunday worship

Archived