• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Praying In The Holy Spirit

Left the Bldg

• Members

Sadly,there are times we all fall short of that...

Not when people preach "sinless perfection".  I have never fallen short of that, and I am sure you haven't either, HC.  I am just surprised that nothing has been done about a person promoting false doctrine on Online Baptist.  The numbres are down in membership from last year, and I understand why now.  I am going back to Facebook, b/c I can get that on there.  I thought OB would be different.  I was sadly mistaken.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

Candle, stop bringing that into so many threads. For starters, that's not what he was saying. And rest assured BroMatt has things well iin hand.

If you must leave, we will miss you. But know this:BriMatt explained why he believes the numbers were slightly down. And it had nothing to do with any members.

People aren't perfect. Not even Baptist Christians. We need to remember that and also remembet that Christ said we are to do unto others as we would they do to us. Not do to others what we think they did to us or someone else.

"Be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you." Wise words it would behoove all of us to heed.

• Members

Candle, stop bringing that into so many threads. For starters, that's not what he was saying. And rest assured BroMatt has things well iin hand.

If you must leave, we will miss you. But know this:BriMatt explained why he believes the numbers were slightly down. And it had nothing to do with any members.

People aren't perfect. Not even Baptist Christians. We need to remember that and also remembet that Christ said we are to do unto others as we would they do to us. Not do to others what we think they did to us or someone else.

"Be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you." Wise words it would behoove all of us to heed.

I couldn't agree with you more, HC.  I have posted that scripture twice in one week.  Obviously, it feel on his deaf ears.  The Bible tells us to mark false prophets.  I am not talking about perfection.  We are all far from that.  I am talking about a man who brings down this site with his angry posts to Christians.  I am tired of dealing with someone who "thinks" he is above everyone.  And, no one will do anything?  That is the problem I have.

• Administrators

You are not aware of all that goes on, candle, so you can't rightly say noone does anything.

Continually bringing this up in threads which have nothing to do with it makes it look like you are on a vendetta. I know you dont want that. Lets get back on topic, my sweet friend And let BroMatt take care of problems instead of letting them get to us.

• Members

You are not aware of all that goes on, candle, so you can't rightly say noone does anything.

Continually bringing this up in threads which have nothing to do with it makes it look like you are on a vendetta. I know you dont want that. Lets get back on topic, my sweet friend And let BroMatt take care of problems instead of letting them get to us.

I have sent BroMatt a couple of private messages, and he assured me he will get on top of it.  Saylan asked me to post scripture, and I did.  It was also posted for the SDA man on the last thread.  I thought it was a perfect opportunity to clarify grace verses works.  It is not a vendetta.  I mark false prophets.  I have been told to do that, according to the Bible.  People look on OB and see false doctrine, such as what he posted about a person taking a "sip of alcohol" and going to hell.  I posted Proverbs 31:6-7, as well.  I even agreed with him, that a "sip of alcohol" can make someone intoxicated.  I have taken several courses on alcohol and drug abuse counseling.  However, Eternal Security of the believer, is correct Biblical doctrine.  LindaR said something to me in the last thread, and I asked for SFIC to clarify what he said.  I am waiting on a reply. 

• Members

I have sent BroMatt a couple of private messages, and he assured me he will get on top of it.  Saylan asked me to post scripture, and I did.  It was also posted for the SDA man on the last thread.  I thought it was a perfect opportunity to clarify grace verses works.  It is not a vendetta.  I mark false prophets.  I have been told to do that, according to the Bible.  People look on OB and see false doctrine, such as what he posted about a person taking a "sip of alcohol" and going to hell.  I posted Proverbs 31:6-7, as well.  I even agreed with him, that a "sip of alcohol" can make someone intoxicated.  I have taken several courses on alcohol and drug abuse counseling.  However, Eternal Security of the believer, is correct Biblical doctrine.  LindaR said something to me in the last thread, and I asked for SFIC to clarify what he said.  I am waiting on a reply. 

If you want to discuss Proverbs 31:6-7, open another thread on Proverbs 31:6-7.  Quit trying to hijack threads that have nothing to do with alcohol.  A response will not be forthcoming on this thread.

BTW, instead of this incessant "bashing" on all these threads, you could have asked SFIC to clarify what he meant a long time ago.  You may say that this is not a vendetta, but to me, SFIC and some others who have PMed me, it is a vendetta.

So, please open the thread and SFIC will respond there.

• Members

If you want to discuss Proverbs 31:6-7, open another thread on Proverbs 31:6-7.  Quit trying to hijack threads that have nothing to do with alcohol.  A response will not be forthcoming on this thread.

BTW, instead of this incessant "bashing" on all these threads, you could have asked SFIC to clarify what he meant a long time ago.  You may say that this is not a vendetta, but to me, SFIC and some others who have PMed me, it is a vendetta.

So, please open the thread and SFIC will respond there.

After SFIC, said to the OP that what he posted is "SDA cultish trash"... I responded with the scipture that HC posted above.  Your husband opened the conversation with this LindaR.

One cannot mix the Law and Grace, which the SDA attempt to do.

And, of course, they judge the saved to be lost because the saved worship on Sunday (which the SDA sees as "the Mark of the Beast."
The SDA is a cult.

Please have SFIC respond to me on how a saved person "who takes a sip of alcohol" will end up in hell.  He opened the discussion with the law, not me.

Archived