• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

• Similar Content

• By Jim_Alaska
      Source: What Ever Happened To Christmas?

• By Alan
      Hope you enjoy some Classical Christmas Songs for the Holidays courtesy of the London Symphony Orchestra.
      May the Lord bless all of you during the Christmas season and have a blessed time with your family and friends.
      "And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS." Matthew 1:25
      Alan
    • By Jordan Kurecki
      Ever since I was saved, I have found traditional Christmas carols (With the exception of Hark the Herald Angels Sing) to be pretty well.. shallow. 
      Consider these two songs compared to most Christmas carols:

• By jebarr
      I received an email from American Family Association promoting Kirk Cameron's new movie "Saving Christmas" which opens today in select theaters.  Anyone planning on seeing this? 

http://www.savingchristmas.com/

• By Standing Firm In Christ
      So many people look forward to this time of year. "Honor the newborn King!" they say excitedly.
      Where is this newborn King that they want me to honor, to worship, to adore? I know of no such King born this year.
      Friends, Christ is no longer a baby in a manger. What are you doing? We are not told to worship a baby. There is no more Baby Jesus. Let's just set the record straight. The Baby Jesus that was born 2017 years ago grew up, died according to the Scriptures, was buried, and rose from the dead three days later according to the Scriptures.
      He is no longer a Baby lying in a manger. He is no longer an infant being honored by three wise men. He is no longer a child answering questions in a Temple.
      He is our ever-present Lord and King. Sitting in Heaven, awaiting the time when His Father says, "Go, bring My children Home!"
      Friends, Honor the risen King of Glory, not a Baby that is no longer there. Christians say they choose to honor Christ's birthday on December 25th each year. Tell me, when your parents honor your birthday by bringing you presents, when your spouse or children have a birthday party for you, do you dress up as a baby for the party? Do your appear to your friends and family as a baby on your birthday? Would you want people to see you as a baby on your birthday?
      Of course not!
      Well, what makes you want to honor Christ as a Baby if you wouldn't want to be treated like a baby yourself?
      Christ is no longer a baby in a manger. Worship Him for who He is, not what He is not.