• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

New Member Spamming Through Personal Messenger!

No Nicolaitans

• Members

I just received this as a Personal Message from a new member who goes by the name Janivan...this person needs to be banned...let the ban-hammer fall.

I thought this scam only came out of Africa!  :nuts:

Dear Beloved,

I am Mrs Janice Walker but now undergoing medical treatment in London,England. I am married to Dr.Walker who died in 2006.We were married for fifteen years without a child. Before his death he made a vow to use his wealth for the down trodden and the less privileged in the society.When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of ÂŁ8.5 Million in a Vault with a Security/Finance House in UK.Presently, Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next 150days due to cancer problem.
Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to an individual or better still a God fearing person who will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want an individual that will use this to fund and provide succor to poor and indigent persons, orphanages.
Please assure me that you will act according to my specification herein.
Hoping to hear from you.For full details, kindly reply this mail with your full name,address,occupation, status and phone/mobile to my email address(janice_w44@aol.com) 
Thank you and may the Almighty bless you.
In Christ
Mrs Janice Walker(Benefactor).

Oh, Wow, your going to get rich!  :smug:

It seems I've been left out.  :clapping:

I wonder how many fall for this?

• Moderators

Wonder if this would work?

Full Name: No Nicolaitans

Address: You may address me as Sir or Mr.

Phone/Mobile:  I'm sorry, but I don't know Mobile's phone number.

:th_laugh1:

I must be one of the poor Christians... I never got one! :frog:

Archived