• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hello

Jeffrey

• Members

My name is Jeffrey. New to this site. Live in the Chicagoland area, though I was raised in Cape Cod. The Lord saved me while attending SBC church, then jumped to a IFB church. After 20 years in that, I switched to a reformed Baptist church a few years ago. Look forward to thought provoking discussions and no I will not argue. Even though I am your quintessential East Coaster ;)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm willing to forgive your east coasterness :icon_smile:

Welcome to Online Baptist, it's good to have you join us. :wave:

Thanks John, I know we can some across as brash at times. I guess you have to live in it to understand.
I have to amend something I wrote, I do love to argue over 1 issue; football!! I'm a total football junkie !! I do admit/confess I have followed some Patriot games during Sunday night sermons before, I blame it on technology :D

• Members

My name is Jeffrey. New to this site. Live in the Chicagoland area, though I was raised in Cape Cod. The Lord saved me while attending SBC church, then jumped to a IFB church. After 20 years in that, I switched to a reformed Baptist church a few years ago. Look forward to thought provoking discussions and no I will not argue. Even though I am your quintessential East Coaster ;)

Welcome!  :-)

• Administrators

Welcome to Online Baptist. Living in Ct, I am a fellow Pats fan. Go Pats.

• Moderators

Howdy, 2 years in Rhode Island was enough for this Southern boy to confirm his bias against New Englanders   :bleh:

• Members

Thanks John, I know we can some across as brash at times. I guess you have to live in it to understand.
I have to amend something I wrote, I do love to argue over 1 issue; football!! I'm a total football junkie !! I do admit/confess I have followed some Patriot games during Sunday night sermons before, I blame it on technology :D

American "football" is inferior to true football (soccer).

Let the arguing begin...:D

• Administrators

I spent 2 years in Connecticut while in the Coast Guard in the mid-1980s...saw every New England state except Maine while I was there.  It's beautiful country, and it gave me a love for Grinders!

Welcome to the forum!

Nardelli's is the best.  http://www.nardellis.com/

Archived