• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Miss. Bank Robbers Kill One Officer, Wound Another

JerryNumbers

• Members

Miss. bank robbers kill one officer, wound another

Bank robbers killed one Mississippi police officer and critically wounded another during a gunfight Monday afternoon.

Tupelo Police Cpl. Kevin "Gale" Stauffer, 38, was shot dead and his unidentified 26-year-old partner wounded when two or three suspects opened fire after a holdup at the BancorpSouth Gloster Creek Village branch about 3:15 p.m., police said, the Daily Journal reported.

:icon_sad:

• Members

I am all for the death penalty in cases like this.

A number of years ago, our family lost a member who was a police officer under similar circumstances.  The loss is still felt.

Not many years back we had two elderly friends, neighbors, murdered by a neighbor at their home. Its tough. And not long before that we had a neighbor to our west when he got home found his house was being robbed & tried to slip up on his house from the barn yet they saw him coming shooting him with his own shotgun. He was a one armed man & he was trying to slip up on them with an ax handle in his good hand.

lefton, I guess the two happening I just told of will be scary than the bank robbery.

It still amazes me at what people will do in this world. Sure are some very mean people, must be full of the old devil.

Archived