• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

A World Gone Insane: “Canadian Supreme Court Says Prostitution Ban Violates Rights Of Prostitutes”

RSS Robot

• Members

By Daniel Greenfield FrontPageMag (out of house news source – posted for informational purposes) The Canadian Supreme Court struck down laws against deriving income from prostitution, aka a ban on pimps, because, and I quote, “It also criminalizes those who “increase the safety and security of prostitutes,” such as legitimate drivers, managers and bodyguards.” Furthermore […]

View the full article

• Members

So, I wonder if laws against theft violate the rights of thieves. Or laws against pedophilia violate the rights of pedophiles? Where will the madness end?

There are already efforts underway in America to legalize prostitution across the country (they already have such in Nevada). There are also efforts underway to legalize pedophilia, though they are using other names for their perversion and most are beginning their efforts geared "only" toward adults and children in their teens; though their aim is for much younger.

While theft laws are still intact, and I don't know of efforts to end those, we already have lawyers, judges and juries that will make up their own rules in this area for certain cases where they can twist emotions.

Myself, I've never wanted, nor do I want now nor could I ever imagine a time I would ever want a prostitute whether legalized or not.

• Members

The same thing existed in Israel during the time of the Judges as well as often after the death of King Solomon.

Times of confused good and evil have occurred in many nations and empires.

As Solomon said, there is nothing new under the sun.

According to Scripture, we've been in the last days since the first century.

Archived