• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Prayer For Brothers And Sisters In Christ...

candlelight

• Members

who are sick with some form of the Flu this Christmas season.  My church has been hit with many cases of the Flu the past two weeks.  My husband is in bed with the Flu today.  Please pray that all saints all over the globe, stay healthy this Christmas and Holiday season.  Thank you in advance:)

• Members

Thanks, John.  :)  I put this up at 9:37 A.M.  You are the only one to say a prayer.  Folks are really sick in my area.  My hubby is feeling a bit better, after sleeping until 12:30 P.M.  He just ate the chicken soup I made for him.  I am hoping that we aren't sick for Christmas.

• Members

For some reason it can be difficult getting prayers here. The prayer forum should be one of the most used and responded to forums but it's not.

I'll continue praying yours husband may have a full, swift recovery; as well as praying the same for others as well.

• Members

Yes, some may pray without posting but we should post out of love and respect, which gives comfort to those seeking prayer.

We should also consider what appearance we give to those who view this site and they see it appears we don't pray for one another.

• Members

Yes, some may pray without posting but we should post out of love and respect, which gives comfort to those seeking prayer.

We should also consider what appearance we give to those who view this site and they see it appears we don't pray for one another.

I agree, John.  How does a person know that someone is praying if they don't comment?

Agreed, brother!

• Members

So true.

Hope & pray all goes well for them, so far I don't know a soul who has the flu yet most that I know got the flu shot.

Your area may not have been hit yet, Jerry.  We have the Flu, in Cleveland, and surrounding suburbs.  Many people, like myself, won't get the Flu shot b/c of all the chemicals in it.  My mom got it in 1976, and she couldn't lift her head off the pillow for two weeks.  Her body was paralyzed from it.  Having such a bad reaction to it, no sibling in my family will get one.  Also, my MIL has never had her children vaccinated.  My hubby won't ever get a shot for something.

Today, my hubby has a bad cough.  He has to go to work.  I hope it doesn't get worse and that he feels better.

Thanks for your kind words, brother.

• Members

I'm guilty of not always posting when I've prayed for requests on this forum. I'll try to remember each time. It does help knowing that others ARE praying for you!

I prayed for your husband and others that they'll be well for Christmas. :icon_pray:

Thank you, lefton.  I appreciate it.  :)

• Members

There is a young lady aged about 17 or so who attends our church from time to time, who was taken into hospital a couple of weeks ago with double pneumonia, and as it wasn't responding to treatment,  she was taken to the leading lung hospital in London where her lungs were drained, and although she was expected to be in over the holiday was sent home at the end of last week.  When she got home she immediately went down with flu.  We are praying for her. We don't believe she is a christian.

• Members

There is a young lady aged about 17 or so who attends our church from time to time, who was taken into hospital a couple of weeks ago with double pneumonia, and as it wasn't responding to treatment,  she was taken to the leading lung hospital in London where her lungs were drained, and although she was expected to be in over the holiday was sent home at the end of last week.  When she got home she immediately went down with flu.  We are praying for her. We don't believe she is a christian.

Wow, that's a tough break. I had pneumonia back in 2005 & it was bad stuff.  5 days in the hospital them 3 weeks of antibiotics before the fever left for good, them about 4 weeks before I started gaining strength.

Prayers.

Archived