• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

JerryNumbers

Will Mr. Obama Go Down In History As The Worst

Will Mr. Obama go down as the worst president in modern times?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Will Mr. Obama go down as the worst president in modern times?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know
    • He is a great president
    • Who cares, I surely do not

John81, I didn't really mean moral character, more like guts. Meaning, he realized that him resigning was the best thing for the country, not to drag it out any longer than it already had been. Unlike Clinton, his allegations, trials, etc. took his focus off the country for a long time, but even after all he put the country through, he was still re-elected. But the average low information voter (as Rush describes them) didn't understand what he had actually done and believed he was in trouble for the actual acts themselves. They don't even realize he was  impeached either because he didn't resign.

Edited by lefton

John81, I didn't really mean moral character, more like guts. Meaning, he realized that him resigning was the best thing for the country, not to drag it out any longer than it already had been. Unlike Clinton, his allegations, trials, etc. took his focus off the country for a long time, but even after all he put the country through, he was still re-elected. But the average low information voter (as Rush describes them) didn't understand what he had actually done and believed he was in trouble for the actual acts themselves. They don't even realize he was  impeached either because he didn't resign.

I agree.

Something about Mr. Clinton, he can stand & talk to people never saying nothing but the majority of people will fall in love with him. he did it as governor of this state, them did it as president, while bring disgrace on both.

I just hope his wife never becomes president.

White House Tries to Prevent Judge From Ruling on Surveillance Efforts

The president is trying his best to be the dictator.

Excuse me, Dictator in Chief.

What president in our lifetimes has not done these things? Every president I can remember tried to manipulate the courts, used the Justice Department to shield the Administration, used claiims of executive privilidege and national security as a block, used executive orders and recess appointments to circuMVent congress.

Not to mention, every one of them violated their oath of office with regards to their constitutional duties.

This is nothing new, although it seems louder as communication technologies expand. The Right was all wound up over President Clinton, claimed he was the worst president ever, was going to initiate marital law and stay in office and many other things. The Left did the same thing while Bush the Second was in office. Now we see a repeat while Obama is in office.

The one thing we have in common is that both Parties make lots of noice as if they are really concerned about these things, but neither does what they actually could to work against it. Instead, both Parties build upon what one another does so they can grab more power with each election cycle. All the while, both Parties are moving America down the same dead end road, just shouting different slogans along the way.

What president in our lifetimes has not done these things? Every president I can remember tried to manipulate the courts, used the Justice Department to shield the Administration, used claiims of executive privilidege and national security as a block, used executive orders and recess appointments to circuMVent congress.

Not to mention, every one of them violated their oath of office with regards to their constitutional duties.

This is nothing new, although it seems louder as communication technologies expand. The Right was all wound up over President Clinton, claimed he was the worst president ever, was going to initiate marital law and stay in office and many other things. The Left did the same thing while Bush the Second was in office. Now we see a repeat while Obama is in office.

The one thing we have in common is that both Parties make lots of noice as if they are really concerned about these things, but neither does what they actually could to work against it. Instead, both Parties build upon what one another does so they can grab more power with each election cycle. All the while, both Parties are moving America down the same dead end road, just shouting different slogans along the way.

Well said, John.  I remember an OB member saying, awhile back, that the Republicans are the "stupid party" and the Democrats are the "evil party."  :nuts: 

It is sad when the majority of our youth won't vote, today.  My son would have voted for Ron Paul, in the last election, but said, "What's the point?"

Well said, John.  I remember an OB member saying, awhile back, that the Republicans are the "stupid party" and the Democrats are the "evil party."  :nuts: 

It is sad when the majority of our youth won't vote, today.  My son would have voted for Ron Paul, in the last election, but said, "What's the point?"

That's pretty accurate. I might only add that the Stupid Party is complicit in the evil.

Neither the Dems nor the Repubs want anything other than the way things are going. Neither Party wants, or will tolerate, a leading candidate who won't keep things going as they are.

The Dems took out Traficant, the Repubs have taken out Buchanan and Paul. Both Parties would rather lose than see an independent minded candidate of their own Party win.

Had Republicans truly been interested in doing what is right, they could have done so during the time President Bush was in the White House and the Republicans controlled congress for 6 of those years. One can't blame "the war on terror" for nothing getting done. Historically presidents have used their wartime popularity and Party control to accomplish what they really want to get done on the domestic front. Republican President Bush and the Republican congress didn't even try.

Praise God this is not my home and the Lord's will shall be done!

That's pretty accurate. I might only add that the Stupid Party is complicit in the evil.

Neither the Dems nor the Repubs want anything other than the way things are going. Neither Party wants, or will tolerate, a leading candidate who won't keep things going as they are.

The Dems took out Traficant, the Repubs have taken out Buchanan and Paul. Both Parties would rather lose than see an independent minded candidate of their own Party win.

Had Republicans truly been interested in doing what is right, they could have done so during the time President Bush was in the White House and the Republicans controlled congress for 6 of those years. One can't blame "the war on terror" for nothing getting done. Historically presidents have used their wartime popularity and Party control to accomplish what they really want to get done on the domestic front. Republican President Bush and the Republican congress didn't even try.

Praise God this is not my home and the Lord's will shall be done!

Amen!  I am not concerning myself with matters like this.  My pastor said, "The last time I looked, God was still on the throne."  I let Joe handle politics, now. 

Amen!  I am not concerning myself with matters like this.  My pastor said, "The last time I looked, God was still on the throne."  I let Joe handle politics, now. 

It's a much better way of seeing things when we look at it from God's perspective. I remember all the frustration of those years trying to tackle matters in our own strength, in the worlds ways. God calls us to tend to the spiritual matters and informs us that our warfare is spiritual. We learn that our battles aren't with rotten leaders, corrupt political parties, the annoying guy at work, the obnoxious lady at the diner, but rather with the Enemy.

It's a much better way of seeing things when we look at it from God's perspective. I remember all the frustration of those years trying to tackle matters in our own strength, in the worlds ways. God calls us to tend to the spiritual matters and informs us that our warfare is spiritual. We learn that our battles aren't with rotten leaders, corrupt political parties, the annoying guy at work, the obnoxious lady at the diner, but rather with the Enemy.

Exactly, John.  We are engaged in spiritual warfare, and our enemy in the Devil.  As you said, this earth is not our home.  We are only sojourners passing by, on our way, to our Heavenly kingdom.

Without a doubt he is the worst most depraved man that has held the office.

He is the king of abortion, and the sodomites. No one has furthered the wicked agenda of child sacrifice and perversion more then Barry Soetoro.