• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Will Mr. Obama Go Down In History As The Worst

Will Mr. Obama go down as the worst president in modern times?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Will Mr. Obama go down as the worst president in modern times?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know
    • He is a great president
    • Who cares, I surely do not

• Members

That's pretty accurate. I might only add that the Stupid Party is complicit in the evil.

Neither the Dems nor the Repubs want anything other than the way things are going. Neither Party wants, or will tolerate, a leading candidate who won't keep things going as they are.

The Dems took out Traficant, the Repubs have taken out Buchanan and Paul. Both Parties would rather lose than see an independent minded candidate of their own Party win.

Had Republicans truly been interested in doing what is right, they could have done so during the time President Bush was in the White House and the Republicans controlled congress for 6 of those years. One can't blame "the war on terror" for nothing getting done. Historically presidents have used their wartime popularity and Party control to accomplish what they really want to get done on the domestic front. Republican President Bush and the Republican congress didn't even try.

Praise God this is not my home and the Lord's will shall be done!

Amen!  I am not concerning myself with matters like this.  My pastor said, "The last time I looked, God was still on the throne."  I let Joe handle politics, now. 

• Members

Amen!  I am not concerning myself with matters like this.  My pastor said, "The last time I looked, God was still on the throne."  I let Joe handle politics, now. 

It's a much better way of seeing things when we look at it from God's perspective. I remember all the frustration of those years trying to tackle matters in our own strength, in the worlds ways. God calls us to tend to the spiritual matters and informs us that our warfare is spiritual. We learn that our battles aren't with rotten leaders, corrupt political parties, the annoying guy at work, the obnoxious lady at the diner, but rather with the Enemy.

• Members

It's a much better way of seeing things when we look at it from God's perspective. I remember all the frustration of those years trying to tackle matters in our own strength, in the worlds ways. God calls us to tend to the spiritual matters and informs us that our warfare is spiritual. We learn that our battles aren't with rotten leaders, corrupt political parties, the annoying guy at work, the obnoxious lady at the diner, but rather with the Enemy.

Exactly, John.  We are engaged in spiritual warfare, and our enemy in the Devil.  As you said, this earth is not our home.  We are only sojourners passing by, on our way, to our Heavenly kingdom.

• 4 years later...
  • Members

Without a doubt he is the worst most depraved man that has held the office.

He is the king of abortion, and the sodomites. No one has furthered the wicked agenda of child sacrifice and perversion more then Barry Soetoro.