Online Baptist

The 144,000 Jewish Evangelists And The Great Harvest Of Souls In The Tribulation

• Advanced Member
Eric: But the signs are not for the appearing or rapture. The significance of the signs are that since the day of the Lord is coming soon the appearing of Christ must be even sooner. For me that is exciting like waiting for Christmas for children.

"Appearing", "rapture", "day of the Lord", "Christmas" ... are there different signs for the various events on your calendar? And what action do you take when you see a specific sign, other than continuing to serve the Lord? Many people have got excited, even written books & made films which have got others excited - a bit like Narnia - always winter, but never Christmas. But, Jesus actually warned that all the events now interpreted as "signs" were NOT!

Mat. 24:And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.

The work begun by "The Twelve" Jewish Apostles, as recorded in Acts, never was completed - they never "reached out" to every tribe, tongue, and nation.

Matthew 24 remains unfulfilled.  That is the purpose of the Tribulation - that Israeli Jews might fulfill the Great Commission by preaching (once again)

the Gospel of the Kingdom.  The last approximate 2,000 years have been a hiatus, a "parenthesis" in prophecy, in order that the Pauline Gospel of Grace be

spread to the Gentiles.  That is why Matthew 24 mentions specifically the "abomination of desolation" spoken by the Prophet Daniel.  Without a third Temple

there cannot be any "abomination" by the antichrist.  Clear evidence indicates that Revelation was written near the end of the first century and is yet future.

Mat. 24:Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake. 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

So, you believe that the Gospel of the Kingdom has NOT been preached for the last 2,000 years, presumably from the time when Stephen was martyred & Cornelius converted. But if, as you assert, the Gospel preached during the present age - the age of the "Pauline Gospel of Grace" - then this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations is NOT being preached, so the end CANNOT come.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amen, John!  God's grace through faith is the key to salvation.  It starts in Genesis and ends in Revelation. Do you have any thoughts on Tribulation saints after the Rapture?  I think I know the an

candlelight,   The Jews will be with the survivors of Moab at the river ford on the Arnon River 1/3 of the way down the east side Dead Sea.   Isaiah 16:1-5 1 Send ye the lamb (Jesus)to the ruler

candlelight,   The Five Phases of the First Resurrection (1) Jesus took the Old Testament saints to Heaven at His ascension. Ephesians 4:8 KJV (2) The Holy Spirit and the church age saints are