• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Duck Dynasty Patriarch Suspended

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

I agree, heartstrings and OFP.  My husband, son, and all of their friends, hunt and all of them have clean cut haircuts.  I still say that these men look like they need a bath.  :nuts:  

Look like they need to be sprayed, dipped and wormed.

• Moderators

It ain't polite ta pick on them thar red-neck hippies.  Now jes yall be stoppin it!

God bless,

Larry

Well, being as how I'm a back-woods, hillbilly, redneck, hick, dirt-neck myself -- I'm qual-e-fied to giv'em what fur!!

• Members

One winter in my early 20s I didn't cut my hair or beard. My hair was short enough at the beginning of winter that even after growing a few months it wasn't real long. My beard really grew though!

When spring came and everyone started calling me redbeard I figured it was about time for a serious trim and hair cut.

• Members

One winter in my early 20s I didn't cut my hair or beard. My hair was short enough at the beginning of winter that even after growing a few months it wasn't real long. My beard really grew though!

When spring came and everyone started calling me redbeard I figured it was about time for a serious trim and hair cut.

Your a redhead! Strange, you don't seem to have the temper of a redhead.

• Members

A&E ducks 'Dynasty' controversy - Robertson suspension overturned

(RNN) - After more than a week of backlash over their decision to suspend Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson, A&E has overturned his suspension.

Robertson was put on indefinite hiatus for comments he made about homosexuality, calling it "illogical" and a "sin."

In a statement released Friday, the network said "We at A+E Networks expressed our disappointment with his statements in the article, and reiterate that they are not views we hold. But Duck Dynasty is not a show about one man's views. It resonates with a large audience because it is a show about family, a family that America has come to love."

"After discussions with the Robertson family, as well as consulting with numerous advocacy groups, A&E has decided to resume filming Duck Dynasty later this spring with the entire Robertson family."

• Members

A&E ducks 'Dynasty' controversy - Robertson suspension overturned

(RNN) - After more than a week of backlash over their decision to suspend Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson, A&E has overturned his suspension.

Robertson was put on indefinite hiatus for comments he made about homosexuality, calling it "illogical" and a "sin."

In a statement released Friday, the network said "We at A+E Networks expressed our disappointment with his statements in the article, and reiterate that they are not views we hold. But Duck Dynasty is not a show about one man's views. It resonates with a large audience because it is a show about family, a family that America has come to love."

"After discussions with the Robertson family, as well as consulting with numerous advocacy groups, A&E has decided to resume filming Duck Dynasty later this spring with the entire Robertson family."

Little doubt A&E would blink.  They had more to lose than the Robertsons.

• Moderators

My beard is all white now.  There was a time when it was black.  Then, one fateful morning when I was just seventeen, I found gray in it.

I started losing my hair at 16, losing my teeth in my 30's, started losing my memory in my 20's -- buuuttt  c-a-n'-t   q-u-i-t-e   r-e-m-e-m-b-e-r  

e -x-a-c-t-l-y  w-h-e-n            :drool:

Archived