• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Polygamy Ban In Utah Declared Unconstitutional By Fed. Judge

RSS Robot

• Moderators

The article said, "In effect, Waddoups legalized polygamy as it is practiced in Utah primarily by members of fundamentalist spinoffs of the Mormon religion."

I hate to tell them that these fundamentalist groups aren't spin-offs of Mormonism-rather they are the original Mormons, faithful adherents of Josephs Smith's teachings. The "standard" mormonism is actually the reformed Mormon 'church'.

Otherwise, concerning the issue at hand, not a big surprise. Already many are pushing to have pedophilia normalized and decriminalized. Just wait-it will take less time than many of us think. I'm 50 and fully expect to see it in my life, probably within the current decade. The door has been opened-there will be no putting the goat back in the barn-he's running free.

• Administrators

And here's one to add to the "why not" column:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/12/16/North-Dakota-Allows-Man-In-Same-Sex-Marriage-To-Also-Marry-Woman

ND does not recognize same-sex marriage, which is why they will allow this.  "And every man did that which was right in his own eyes."

Archived