• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Praise The Lord...

candlelight

• Members

Thank you so much brothers and sisters for your prayers for my tension headaches.  I went to the chiropractor, yesterday, and he eliviated the pain.  This is the second time I have seen him in two months.  After a good night's sleep, I feel 100% better.  For those who don't know, my mother went home to be with the Lord on December 4, 2013.  She trusted Jesus Christ as Personal Saviour in 2006.  I will never forget that day.  PTL!  Today is her funeral, and I am so happy that I don't have to sit in pain during the funeral and reception.  Thanks again, all!  :)  

• Members

Praise God for His wonderful goodness to us. What a blessing He has given you freedom from the headache, the assurance of your mother's salvation, and the ability to attend the funeral in His peace.

The Lord bless you and keep you this day and always.

• Members

Praise God for His wonderful goodness to us. What a blessing He has given you freedom from the headache, the assurance of your mother's salvation, and the ability to attend the funeral in His peace.

The Lord bless you and keep you this day and always.

Amen, Brother John!  Yes, it is true freedom:)  My mother's funeral was so beautiful.  Just knowing she is in Heaven with the Lord Jesus Christ, gives me so much comfort, with no headache.  What a day of peace.  PTL!

Thanks so much, John.  May the Lord bless you today and always, as well.  God is so good!

• Members

Praise God for your comfort!  Isn't "death" seen in a whole new light when we see loved ones who've trusted Christ go on to heaven?

Amen, swath!  Yes, it certainly is.  I am so happy that she is home with our Lord and Saviour.  Such a beautiful funeral, today:)

• Members

:godisgood:   Am praying for you and yours today, candle.

Amen, HC!  God is soooo good!  Thank you for your prayers today.  I know the prayers from my brothers and sisters in Christ, in my church, outside of my church and on OB were helping.  I could almost feel them:)

Archived