• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Snow?

Standing Firm In Christ

• Members

I'm praying we have no snow for awhile. The latest winter storms made us cold but the snow missed us. I have to do some driving Monday and would like to have good, clear, safe driving conditions.

Someone must have been praying for the last eight years here.  No snow in that long. 

Have had tornadoes in all the surrounding towns, (closest town just a mile from our house.  It gets at least 3 tornadoes a year.  Hardly any major damage though)  But no tornadoes closer than a mile from us.  

God is good! 

• Members

Someone must have been praying for the last eight years here.  No snow in that long. 

Have had tornadoes in all the surrounding towns, (closest town just a mile from our house.  It gets at least 3 tornadoes a year.  Hardly any major damage though)  But no tornadoes closer than a mile from us.  

God is good! 

Praise God He has protected us both from tornados!

Perhaps you need to move to far northern Mississippi if you want to see snow.

• Moderators

Just had snow last night-only two inches, but bitterly cold. My parents an hour away had six inches in Reno, NV. Its actually pretty early for us to have such cold and any snow this soon here in the high desert. Praise God my new baby goats are surviving the cold. Supposed to start creeping up back out of the freezing temps during the day through next week.

• Moderators

(Shakes head) Come on up! We have a couple feet standing now, and plenty of nice wind chills to keep you nice and... cold. Half of Alberta's been under wind chill warnings for two days running (extreme wind chills today), and my home county was apparently the coldest place in the world last night. (It was only -41 up here.) If you really want it, come and get it! :frog:

Archived