• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Puerto Rican Food Is Mine What's Yours

The Glory Land

• Members

I had two PR boys who rode my church bus. Their Mom would sometimes invite us to dinner and was initially offended because I wouldn't eat her rice which had all kinds of meat cut up in it. But I am allergic to shrimp and wouldn't eat it for that reason. So she fixed me some without the shrimp. Mrs. Rodriquez...super sweet lady.....good cook too.

• Members

Uhh no, Rican food is mine!  Did your wife make that or did you get that at a restaurant?

I recognize the food and know what my wife calls it but can't really pronounce it, let alone spell it!

One of my favorites though is, Lechon Asado (Cuban rendition) aka Pernil (Puerto Rican rendition)!

• Members

:hungry: Mexican.  Just had a taco for lunch.  Num, num.

You must be related to my wife; she could eat tacos every day. BTW.. we just had them for supper. I get my chinese food about once every two weeks.

• Administrators

You must be related to my wife; she could eat tacos every day. BTW.. we just had them for supper. I get my chinese food about once every two weeks.

:coverlaugh: Oh, so could I!  We like chinese, too. My hubby likes it more than I do, but I'll eat it when he wants it.  Which is every couple of months.

• Members

:coverlaugh: Oh, so could I!  We like chinese, too. My hubby likes it more than I do, but I'll eat it when he wants it.  Which is every couple of months.

This is getting weird!! Shouldn't go any further; hard to tell what may come out of the closet!!  :wave:

Archived