• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DeafBaptist

Jesus, I Thank You!

I don't know why I didn't do this yesterday...

I just want to give Jesus thanks for saving my soul and giving me the Holy Spirit to let me be born again by spirit.

I grew up in the Charismatic movement (Pentecostal-Holiness to be exact) and although I had been baptized and "saved" many times... I realized that I never truly KNEW Christ. "I knew all the fish in the creeks by name, but I didn't know the Fisherman" was the phrase I told my friend as I began realizing this.

I have also dabbled in the occult before I was saved and know just how demonic the occult is and pray for those involved.

I just want to give Jesus praise for saving my soul! I'm heaven-bound and prepped for the Rapture!

And the great thing? It's a free gift!

Works will come as a result of the fruit of the Spirit... not a requirement for Salvation but for Christian maturity that displays and shines as a light throughout the world... Oh Lord, make me a living light for You!

Article Categories

About Us

Since 2001, Online Baptist has been an Independent Baptist website, and we exclusively use the King James Version of the Bible. We pride ourselves on a community that uplifts the Lord.

Contact Us

You can contact us using the following link. Contact Us or for questions regarding this website please contact @pastormatt or email James Foley at jfoley@sisqtel.net

Android App

Online Baptist has a custom App for all android users. You can download it from the Google Play store or click the following icon.