• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Great Signs From The Heaven Have Begun

• Members

Great Signs from the Heaven have Begun

Luke 21:10-11

10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:

11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

1. Comet ISON reached perihelion or the nearest point to the sun on the Jewish feast day Hanukkah on 11-28-13

1. Blood Moon on Passover 4-15-14

1. Blood Moon on Sukkoth10-8-14

1. Solar eclipse on 1st of Nison the Jewish New Year

1. Blood Moon on Passover 4-4-15

1.  Partial solar eclipse 9-13-15

1. Blood supper Moon (largest moon) 9-28-15

4 Blood moons on Jewish feast days like is coming is called a tetrad and it is a sign to the Jews of some thing to happen soon. The solar eclipse on a Jewish feast day is a sign to the Gentiles that some thing is going to happen.

The last three tetrads where as follows;

1493-1494 Spanish Inquisition and all the Jews where told to leave Spain

1949-1950 Israel became a Nation and fought a war

1967-1968 Israel’s 6-day war when they reclaimed Jerusalem

The last several times there was war in Israel, the price and availability of oil was affected. Now we have many terrorist in America waiting for the right time to attack.

Our government has been preparing for martial law or something. We have been incouraged to stock up on water and food. FEMA and Homeland Security has prepositioned large stockpiles of guns ammo and meals ready to eat in FEMA area three, which is where I live now.

Another one of the signs that precedes the coming of Jesus is famine. If war in the Middle East disrupts the world food production, we could see famine. The time of Jacob’s trouble will begin at the confirming of a covenant with many for 7 years. What if the coming event cause the treaty signing!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How are blood moons, solar eclipses and comet signs? These things have always been around since the beginning. 

Now a 400 foot angel with a flaming sword appearing in the sky at midday, that's a sign.

Pastor John Hagee has a new book all about it and I saw that it's made it to the NY Times bestseller list.

No, I've not read the book, only a few excerpts.

• Members

Pastor John Hagee is not one anyone should follow, he is very Charismatic & fellowships with many very questionable characters.

As for Jesus coming as described in these verses.

1Th 4:13 ¶ But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
1Th 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
1Th 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
1Th 4:18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Nothing at all has to happen for Jesus to come for His own.

Mt 24:43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
Mt 24:44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Lu 12:39 And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through.
Lu 12:40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.

Of course we are seeing one thing come to pass that shows its drawing very near.

2Th 2:3 ¶ Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

And very shortly after that event the antichrist, the wicked one, will be revealed with the starting of the tribulations, a period of 7 year & it will be very unlike anything man has experience in the history of mankind.

• Members

Well, I heard today the significance of the blood moons and the signs coming between April 2014 and September 2015 are God's way of telling us something important is coming. What's coming, according to certain ones in the prophesy crowd and some Jewish scholars, is the Gog and Magog war. So, we need to be watching out for Russia, Iran, Germany and a few other nations coming together and getting ready to march their armies on Israel.

All of this, according to Pastor Hagee, means that Jesus will soon be coming to call us out of here.

So, while in some interview earlier this year I recall Pastor Hagee saying he didn't believe in date setting and he wasn't going to set any dates, sure seems to be at least highly insinuating that Christ will return in the next year or two.

• Members

This piqued my interest, and though I put no trust in Hagee, I looked up the sermon on You Tube that he gave about the four blood moons.

Within the first few minutes, he said that "this" (the sermon) will probably be something you've never heard prophetically.  He then referred to it as "new revelation".

That was all I needed to hear...

• Members

This piqued my interest, and though I put no trust in Hagee, I looked up the sermon on You Tube that he gave about the four blood moons.

Within the first few minutes, he said that "this" (the sermon) will probably be something you've never heard prophetically.  He then referred to it as "new revelation".

I've not seen his sermons on the topic. I heard part of an interview he did, I think on Fox News, and I caught part of a program where he was discussing his book. According to what he said there, most of his book was based on NASA facts regarding the coming blood moons, information from Jewish scholars, the book of Ezekiel, and other portions of Scripture, and if I understood him correctly, the "new revelation" was no more than that they now know these blood moons are coming in 2014 and 2015.

His speaking certainly isn't always clear and as the years have gone by he's become more wacky and craving popularity and revelence, even to the point of deciding that Jews don't have to be saved in the same way Gentiles do.

• Members

No Nicolaitians,

Daniel 11:39-45

39Thus shall he (666) do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

( Israel will be divided before the war of Magog.)

( next is Isaiah 17,19 & Psalm 83 war between Israel and her local neighbors)

40And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

41He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

42He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

43But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt:

( Next God puts a hook in the jaw of Magog (Russia) and her Ezekiel 38 allies.)

and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

44But tidings out of the east (Persia) and out of the north (Russia) shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

45And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

(But what is coming soon may lead to the covenant to divided Israel.)

• Members

(But what is coming soon may lead to the covenant to divided Israel.)

Yes, it may...or it may not.

I was only commenting on Hagee's reference to "new revelation".  There is no new revelation; God's word is complete.  

I actually went back and listened to the whole sermon series (3 sermons) after reading what John81 wrote to see if I possibly misunderstood his reference to "new revelation".  I didn't; Hagee only referred to it as new revelation.  Hagee insisted that he's not predicting anything...that it's NASA and God who are predicting this to happen.

Okay...then why preach about it if he's not "predicting" it? He sure went out of his way to say that the church will be leaving soon in light of these "blood moons" and their significance. He sure went out of his way to say the the King is coming soon in light of these "blood moons" and their significance. He can deny it all that he wants, but he was/is predicting that the Gog/Magog war is going to happen in light of these "blood moons" and their significance. No, he didn't predict a day or hour, but he sure is putting out a lot of information that says he's predicting the end of the age within the next couple of years. He didn't say this, but he's implying with all of this is that the 6th seal will be opened during this time of the blood moons and the eclipse between the blood moons...

Revelation 6:12
And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

I'm not saying that it couldn't happen, but since that's the sixth seal, the time frame is getting pretty tight right now in order for the events of the first 5 seals to happen.

I'd love to be with the Lord within the next couple of years, but I'm not putting my hopes in any significance that might be attributed to "blood moons"...or John Hagee.

By the way Eric, I agree with what you said in your response to me above.

• Members

Hagee did not come up with this "four blood moons", he just rediscovered the research.

Psalm 83 was "rediscovered" and better understood in the last few years, primarily by Bill Salus.

A lot of scripture has been "overlooked" for centuries because conditions and/or technology had not yet developed.

I firmly believe in a form of "progressive revelation" as the time gets closer to the second coming.

We are not "in darkness" that that day should take us by surprise. 1 Thes 5:4-5

• Members

Daniel 12:4,8-10

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?

9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

I believe Pastor Hagee should have said new understanding rather then new revelation.

I wrote a book titled “America’s Last Warning” which I was going to title “The Wise Shall Understand” till I found someone had already used that title.

• Members

No doubt, Hagee's stance on this is that the Gog and Magog war is coming within the next couple of years and Christians will be raptured within the next couple of years. There is no other way to take his comments on this.

If the Lord does not return in the next couple of years we can look forward to Hagee's "new revelation" as to why not and I'm sure he'll look at contemporary goings on at that time to come up with more predictions.

One of the main problems with prophecy/end times obsessed folks over the past several decades has been their focus upon current events and trying to force it into Bible prophecy, only to change their tune with each change in contemporary news cycles.

There was once much focus upon the RCC which then gave way mainly to obsession with the Soviet Union and Warsaw Bloc, which then gave way to focus upon Iraq, which then gave way to focus upon Islam, and now special focus upon Iran; and for the blood moon crowd we are back to looking at Russia and Germany leading a coalition of nations against Israel.

I don't believe Scripture is suddenly being "rediscovered" or that "better understanding" or "progressive revelation" is taking place so that each change in the news cycle suddenly can be fit into Bible prophecy.

I also don't believe Scripture teaches we are to give so much attention to the details or timing of the end, but rather to be mindful that the end is coming some day and in light of that, and not knowing just when the end will come about, that we should be giving our time to serving the Lord by drawing ever closer to Him, submitting ourselves to His service, spreading the Gospel, making disciples, shining the light of Christ in this dark world.

• Members

Hagee did not come up with this "four blood moons", he just rediscovered the research.

Psalm 83 was "rediscovered" and better understood in the last few years, primarily by Bill Salus.

A lot of scripture has been "overlooked" for centuries because conditions and/or technology had not yet developed.

I firmly believe in a form of "progressive revelation" as the time gets closer to the second coming.

We are not "in darkness" that that day should take us by surprise. 1 Thes 5:4-5

Progressive Revelation? ha ha Someone sounds like a "Ruckmanite".

Archived