• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Controversial Tbn Founder Paul Crouch Dies At 79

RSS Robot

• Members

By Heather Clark Christian News Network SANTA ANA, Calif. – Dr. Paul F. Crouch, the controversial founder of the global Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN) has died. He was 79. Crouch was born in 1934 in St. Joseph, Missouri and was the son of Assemblies of God missionaries. His father died when he was just seven […]

View the full article

• Members

make sure if you go to link you follow it to the following link to read the whole story! Interesting to be charged by the granddaughter for illegal funneling of money to cover their extravagant lifestyle.

so is the big wigged lady his wife?

• Moderators

One guy said, After they took all the makeup off of Jan, they found Jimmy Hoffa........

(it´s just a joke ....)

I heard that when Tammy Faye Baker died Revlon was looking at bankruptcy -- maybe Jan kept them afloat.

• Members

Transcribed From Trinity Broadcasting Network’s Praise The Lord Show:
Kenneth Copeland: "The force of faith is in the spiritual realm a great deal like certain forces in the natural realm. It is a spiritual force, like gravity is a natural force, and electricity is a natural force of power."
Paul Crouch: "A measurable natural force."
Kenneth Copeland: "It’s a measurable force, it’s conductible, it’s perceptible to the touch . . . Faith is a spiritual force, it’s perceptible, . . . it is a tangible force, it’s an invisible force, so is gravity, but it is there."
Paul Crouch: "So is electricity . . . Does God use faith?"
Kenneth Copeland: "Surely."
Paul Crouch: ". . . See, here is the sore spot. There are those who say . . ."
Jan Crouch: "Not with him." (speaking of Copeland)
Paul Crouch: "Not with you." (lots of laughter follows)
Jan Crouch: "Not with God."
Kenneth Copeland: ". . . the fact. No, I’m not sore at God at all and I don’t think He’s sore at me . . . I haven’t done anything to Him."
Paul Crouch: ". . . The critics say God is God, He doesn’t have to have faith; He doesn’t exercise faith. He doesn’t use faith. He’s God. He’s the object of faith."
Kenneth Copeland: " . . . Wait a minute, what does that mean? Object of faith. I don’t know what that means."
Jan Crouch: "I don’t either."

Jan's statement doesn't sound like that of a saved one.

• Members

Transcribed From Trinity Broadcasting Network’s Praise The Lord Show:
Kenneth Copeland: "The force of faith is in the spiritual realm a great deal like certain forces in the natural realm. It is a spiritual force, like gravity is a natural force, and electricity is a natural force of power."
Paul Crouch: "A measurable natural force."
Kenneth Copeland: "It’s a measurable force, it’s conductible, it’s perceptible to the touch . . . Faith is a spiritual force, it’s perceptible, . . . it is a tangible force, it’s an invisible force, so is gravity, but it is there."
Paul Crouch: "So is electricity . . . Does God use faith?"
Kenneth Copeland: "Surely."
Paul Crouch: ". . . See, here is the sore spot. There are those who say . . ."
Jan Crouch: "Not with him." (speaking of Copeland)
Paul Crouch: "Not with you." (lots of laughter follows)
Jan Crouch: "Not with God."
Kenneth Copeland: ". . . the fact. No, I’m not sore at God at all and I don’t think He’s sore at me . . . I haven’t done anything to Him."
Paul Crouch: ". . . The critics say God is God, He doesn’t have to have faith; He doesn’t exercise faith. He doesn’t use faith. He’s God. He’s the object of faith."
Kenneth Copeland: " . . . Wait a minute, what does that mean? Object of faith. I don’t know what that means."
Jan Crouch: "I don’t either."

Jan's statement doesn't sound like that of a saved one.

"Doesn't sound like" doesn't equate to 100%; mabey in some circumstances it would equal 99%.

Archived