• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

What team are you on?

I don't care about who gets to the Superbowl. I like the Oregon Ducks (college football). I don't watch football... but I have a favorite team, because I grew up in Oregon Duck territory. :lol

• Members

[quote="KJB_Princess"]I don't care about who gets to the Superbowl. I like the Oregon Ducks (college football). I don't watch football... but I have a favorite team, because I grew up in Oregon Duck territory. :lol[/quote]

If you like the Ducks, then you should pull for the Carolina Panthers to go to the Superbowl: their running back Jonathan Stewart is a rookie out of Oregon. I'm not really a fan of any team, but I do like to see the Panthers win.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I used to be a huge Dallas fan from back when Danny White was quarterback all the way through Emmit Smith and all the others but I gave up really even paying attention to the sport after the whole rape and drugs event with Micheal Irvin and the other Cowboys players. I just couldn't see changing teams and I couldn't watch a game without getting sick just thinking about who I was rooting for. Sorry to bring the black cloud :badday:

• Members
I used to be a huge Dallas fan from back when Danny White was quarterback all the way through Emmit Smith and all the others but I gave up really even paying attention to the sport after the whole rape and drugs event with Micheal Irvin and the other Cowboys players. I just couldn't see changing teams and I couldn't watch a game without getting sick just thinking about who I was rooting for. Sorry to bring the black cloud :badday:

I'm from Upstate New York originally and was a Dallas Cowboy fan when Tom Landry and Roger Stauback were there. After they left, I lost interest.

• Members

New England Patriots are my fAV NFL team. California Golden Bears are my fAV college team since I did my undergraduate studies there, but I still like UConn too since I grew up in Connecticut and in case Bro Matt is reading this! lol. I hope my second fAV NFL team, the New York Giants, make it back to the Superbowl! :cooldude: