• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

JerryNumbers

How To Overcome An Addiction To Mountain Dew

For sore throats, I prefer lemon and honey, but vinegar would work, too.  Braggs brand apple cider vinegar is not as tart as other vinegars, and it's organic so better for you.

lefton - they do make apple cider vinegar pills.   :nuts: Although they actually bother me!

swath - drink some vinegar and the heartburn will stop.  :biggrin:

I had a half cup of decaf coffee at dessert time yesterday.  It was so good!! 

That's a new one for me, swath.  Is is sweetened of unsweetened?

unsweetened.  sweet tea puts me to sleep.  I love all kinds of tea and could drink it in place of soda easily if it weren't for heartburn.

On a cruise through the Caribbean in 2003 we bought some mango tea, delicious!  It too gave heartburn.  

unsweetened.  sweet tea puts me to sleep.  I love all kinds of tea and could drink it in place of soda easily if it weren't for heartburn.

On a cruise through the Caribbean in 2003 we bought some mango tea, delicious!  It too gave heartburn.  

I would imagine with all that sugar.  I love unsweetened tea with lemon.  I wonder what you could take that is natural that won't give you heartburn?  Hmmm. 

Oooo.  A cruise in the Caribbean?  I was in Jamaica in 2000 for my honeymoon.  Loved it there!