• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Vatican Claims To Have Peter's Bones? Shroud Of Turin Real?

Miss Daisy

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As a former Catholic, I will tell you the biggest thing the Vatican does is lie.  They have been lying since 312-313 A.D.  They love to be put in the news.  I heard long ago that they had the head of John the Baptist.  Now, Peter's bones?  The Shroud of Turin?  I don't believe any of it.  What I do know is that the Vatican confiscated all Jewish artifacts from their involvement in Nazi Germany.  I wouldn't believe a word out of the Vatican representative's mouths.  What I will say is that they are using this as some cover up to something bigger.  Their goal is to get people's minds on something "cool" so they can plot something.  That is the nature of "The Beast."

• Members

No, none at all, Peter was not a pope, & he never acted like one.

Ac 10:25 And as Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him, and fell down at his feet, and worshipped him.
Ac 10:26 But Peter took him up, saying, Stand up; I myself also am a man.

They do anything & everything to build their self up, except for teaching God's truth.

• Members

Many years ago, Sean Hannity, a devout Catholic, ran a series of Sunday shows about these weird things.  I was a babe in Christ or not saved then and had no opinion on whether it was real or not.  None of it is real but the Popery sure does have a fascination with death and collecting bodies and body parts.  It is a fact that they do have previous nuns and popes and parts of people that they even sell!  One showed up on a television show a few years ago.  Gross!

• Members

Oddly, and rather grossly, the RCC has claimed over the centuries to have the circumcised  foreskin of Jesus. This used to be shown off in various RC churches, somehow it was often shown in dozens of RC church at the same time!

Yeah, right!  The RCC lies are so numerous, it is pathetic.

I have a hard time believing that Peter was ever in Rome.

Paul was in Rome.  Peter never stepped foot in Rome.  Sadly, the blind RCC people believe these lies.

Many years ago, Sean Hannity, a devout Catholic, ran a series of Sunday shows about these weird things.  I was a babe in Christ or not saved then and had no opinion on whether it was real or not.  None of it is real but the Popery sure does have a fascination with death and collecting bodies and body parts.  It is a fact that they do have previous nuns and popes and parts of people that they even sell!  One showed up on a television show a few years ago.  Gross!

The Vatican loves dead people.  They have what they call "Catacombs"... where they put the remains of dead "saints" in glass coffins for people to see and to sell. 

• Members

The love idols, always have, & collect as many as possible, it brings in much money. And to think, they think they have the power to make saints, that is after a person dies they decide who to make a saint, & who not to make a saint.

• Members

Is the Shroud real?

Let's see the evidence...

Sorry, I was going to post a picture of the Shroud of Turin, but EVERY one I tried to post said that I wasn't allowed to share that photo in this community. LOL!!! We all know what it looks like anyway...

Okay, we have one long cloth showing the image of "someone" from head to toe.

Now, let's see the biblical evidence...

John 20:1-7
1    The first day of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre.
2   Then she runneth, and cometh to Simon Peter, and to the other disciple, whom Jesus loved, and saith unto them, They have taken away the Lord out of the sepulchre, and we know not where they have laid him.
3   Peter therefore went forth, and that other disciple, and came to the sepulchre.
4   So they ran both together: and the other disciple did outrun Peter, and came first to the sepulchre.
5   And he stooping down, and looking in, saw the linen clothes lying; yet went he not in.
6   Then cometh Simon Peter following him, and went into the sepulchre, and seeth the linen clothes lie,
7   And the napkin, that was about his head, not lying with the linen clothes, but wrapped together in a place by itself.

Shroud of Turin - One large cloth

Burial cloths of Jesus Christ according to the word of God - Two pieces of cloth

Archived