Online Baptist

Does Anyone Know....

• Moderators

It would have been very nice if a moderator would have stuck up for me in the CCM thread, when another member was going after me committing slander, OLD fashioned preacher.  Just sayin...

It was several days before I saw it and when I read the report Bro Matt had it listed as whatever he has as a basic equivalent to "under investigation". 

So, the ball was in the admin's court.

I'm in and out (mostly out) due to being busy.

• Moderators

Sorry. You're not in their clique. If you are, then you're part of the protected class. If you're not, then it's pretty much open season on you.

You got off easy, though. Not only would the moderators not do anything about the psychotic "Dr"JamesAch, he actually followed me to another message board where, thank goodness, the moderators there didn't put up with his constant slander and attacks.

Incidentally, it looks like Ach is gaining a bit of internet notoriety. I was just listening to the Dividing Line and James White called him  out.

Can't speak for admin or other mods, but sometimes it's days or even weeks that I'm out. Sometimes I look at a couple of new posts, sometimes several, sometimes all. If it's a new subject with a lot of threads I may or may not have the time to read them.

By the time I saw the report admin was there.

If Ach was PMed, you wouldn't know unless you were also PMed -- unless I sent the message, I wouldn't know either.

As to my comment to you-- OP made it clear there was a Bible of potential interest BUT wasn't KJV.

You later made the statement (after receiving infraction points from another mod) that insinuated you were incredulous that she (owner of ESV) hadn't been condemned for owning an ESV (contextually following "mention" of ESVs being given by your church).

Can't speak for admin or other mods, but sometimes it's days or even weeks that I'm out. Sometimes I look at a couple of new posts, sometimes several, sometimes all. If it's a new subject with a lot of threads I may or may not have the time to read them.

By the time I saw the report admin was there.

If Ach was PMed, you wouldn't know unless you were also PMed -- unless I sent the message, I wouldn't know either.

As to my comment to you-- OP made it clear there was a Bible of potential interest BUT wasn't KJV.

You later made the statement (after receiving infraction points from another mod) that insinuated you were incredulous that she (owner of ESV) hadn't been condemned for owning an ESV (contextually following "mention" of ESVs being given by your church).

First of all, given the fact that he didn't stop, if there was any PM, evidently, it was one of encouragement.

Second, shouldn't she be condemned for reading that evil, wicked, toenail fungus inducing ESV? If not, why not?

• Independent Fundamental Baptist

It was several days before I saw it and when I read the report Bro Matt had it listed as whatever he has as a basic equivalent to "under investigation". 

So, the ball was in the admin's court.

I'm in and out (mostly out) due to being busy.

Thank you for answering me, OLD fashioned preacher.  I am glad that the whole thread disappeared.

• Lady Administrators

Why on Earth would I give somebody an ESV and then condemn somebody else for reading an ESV? Why would I condemn somebody for using the same translation I use?

I didn't mean about the ESV. I just meant about the condemning part. You're quite good at  it, so I don't need to do it. Have a nice day, Auburn.

Me. Interesting, ain't it?   :icon_smile:

General condemnation of the entire membership of the board.  Interesting, ain't it?  :icon_smile:

Have a good day.  :clapping:

What did I say about you that you didn't earn?

To be fair, I didn't condemn you. I just said you're all jerks.

Edited by Auburn88
  • Lady Administrators

Why do you care? Oh, that's right, you don't.  

Every condemnatory thing you said about me was unearned -whether you think so or not. That chip on your shoulder causes you to cast blame on anyone who might have something to say contrary to what you want to hear.  But, hey, you don't care, right?  So, have a nice day. Hope things go well with your vendors.

• Advanced Member

Irrelevant to the question of whether HC can name anyone you've condemned, unless you think it's not condemnation if someone 'earns' it. Plus your line of questioning implies you agree she has managed to name someone.

Why do you care? Oh, that's right, you don't.  

Every condemnatory thing you said about me was unearned -whether you think so or not. That chip on your shoulder causes you to cast blame on anyone who might have something to say contrary to what you want to hear.  But, hey, you don't care, right?  So, have a nice day. Hope things go well with your vendors.

Ah, so you've added lying to your repertoire, I see.

I have no problem with people disagreeing with me. What I have a problem with is the constant name calling, false accusations, and personal attacks.

If you can't disagree respectfully, that's not my problem.

• Lady Administrators

Ah, so you've added lying to your repertoire, I see.  False accusations now added to yours - oh, wait...that is your modus operandi.

I have no problem with people disagreeing with me. What I have a problem with is the constant name calling, false accusations, and personal attacks. I would agree that name calling is wrong, as are false accusations and personal attacks. Yet you seem to enjoy falsely accusing and personally attacking with your sarcastic tongue - er, keyboard.  

If you can't disagree respectfully, that's not my problem. Never said my responses to people were your problem, no matter how I respond. But you've definitely made it your business by comments you've made to and about me.  And, pot meet kettle as regards respectful.  As in - you are more often than not very disrespectful.  

I would agree that name calling is wrong, as are false accusations and personal attacks. Yet you seem to enjoy falsely accusing and personally attacking with your sarcastic tongue - er, keyboard.  

Once again, you are a liar and a hypocrite.

Edited by Auburn88

Ah, there's that name calling again, along with false accusation.  

Yep. You're still a lying hypocrite.

I'll even prove it to you. Go ahead and pick any subject you disagree with me about and explain why you disagree. I'll guarantee that you'll start with your typical insults within three posts.

Edited by Auburn88
  • Lady Administrators

Yep. You're still a lying hypocrite. Mirror... From the looks of your picture, you might also want to consider losing 70 or 80 pounds.  Why, thank you for your concern. It's so touching that you care so much.  Oh, but you don't. You just strike out to try and hurt, don't you, in Christian love, right?  Because that is walking in Christ.  Right.  Got it now. 

You're absolutely right. What I said was said out of anger and hurt and was a sin. That's why I edited out of my post.

Which of your lies or attacks toward me have you ever regretted and edited out?

You love to see the fault in everybody else, but you never seem to see the fault in your own actions.

At least I've apologized for my behavior. What the Hell have you ever done?

Nothing, that's what. You don't acknowledge and you certainly wouldn't even apologize, as I did. No, you just double down on the attacks.

Edited by Auburn88
  • Lady Administrators

You're absolutely right. What I said was said out of anger and hurt and was a sin. That's why I edited out of my post.

Which of your lies or attacks toward me have you ever regretted and edited out?

If I had attacked you or lied about you I would have regretted any of it.  Please point to where I attacked you,  insulted  you, and I will apologize. Simply disagreeing doesn't fit, because disagreement does not mean attacking or insulting. And I've not lied about you, either.  

Thank you for editing it out. I do need to lose weight, and wasn't hurt by the comment, because it is truth. It just wasn't seemly...but thank you for taking it out.

• Lady Administrators

I apologize for the way this thread went.  Auburn has been banned.  Please know that I was hesitant to do so, but his divisiveness resulted in using inappropriate language.  This thread was begun in the hopes of helping someone grow in Christ. It certainly ended in much less.   :(

:threadlockedbc5: