• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Does Anyone Know....

HappyChristian

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Me. Interesting, ain't it?   :icon_smile:

General condemnation of the entire membership of the board.  Interesting, ain't it?  :icon_smile:

Have a good day.  :clapping:

What did I say about you that you didn't earn?

To be fair, I didn't condemn you. I just said you're all jerks.

• Administrators

Why do you care? Oh, that's right, you don't.  

Every condemnatory thing you said about me was unearned -whether you think so or not. That chip on your shoulder causes you to cast blame on anyone who might have something to say contrary to what you want to hear.  But, hey, you don't care, right?  So, have a nice day. Hope things go well with your vendors.

• Members

Irrelevant to the question of whether HC can name anyone you've condemned, unless you think it's not condemnation if someone 'earns' it. Plus your line of questioning implies you agree she has managed to name someone.

• Members

Why do you care? Oh, that's right, you don't.  

Every condemnatory thing you said about me was unearned -whether you think so or not. That chip on your shoulder causes you to cast blame on anyone who might have something to say contrary to what you want to hear.  But, hey, you don't care, right?  So, have a nice day. Hope things go well with your vendors.

Ah, so you've added lying to your repertoire, I see.

I have no problem with people disagreeing with me. What I have a problem with is the constant name calling, false accusations, and personal attacks.

If you can't disagree respectfully, that's not my problem.

• Administrators

Ah, so you've added lying to your repertoire, I see.  False accusations now added to yours - oh, wait...that is your modus operandi.

I have no problem with people disagreeing with me. What I have a problem with is the constant name calling, false accusations, and personal attacks. I would agree that name calling is wrong, as are false accusations and personal attacks. Yet you seem to enjoy falsely accusing and personally attacking with your sarcastic tongue - er, keyboard.  

If you can't disagree respectfully, that's not my problem. Never said my responses to people were your problem, no matter how I respond. But you've definitely made it your business by comments you've made to and about me.  And, pot meet kettle as regards respectful.  As in - you are more often than not very disrespectful.  

• Members

I would agree that name calling is wrong, as are false accusations and personal attacks. Yet you seem to enjoy falsely accusing and personally attacking with your sarcastic tongue - er, keyboard.  

Once again, you are a liar and a hypocrite.

• Members

Ah, there's that name calling again, along with false accusation.  

Yep. You're still a lying hypocrite.

I'll even prove it to you. Go ahead and pick any subject you disagree with me about and explain why you disagree. I'll guarantee that you'll start with your typical insults within three posts.

• Administrators

Yep. You're still a lying hypocrite. Mirror... From the looks of your picture, you might also want to consider losing 70 or 80 pounds.  Why, thank you for your concern. It's so touching that you care so much.  Oh, but you don't. You just strike out to try and hurt, don't you, in Christian love, right?  Because that is walking in Christ.  Right.  Got it now. 

• Members

You're absolutely right. What I said was said out of anger and hurt and was a sin. That's why I edited out of my post.

Which of your lies or attacks toward me have you ever regretted and edited out?

You love to see the fault in everybody else, but you never seem to see the fault in your own actions.

At least I've apologized for my behavior. What the Hell have you ever done?

Nothing, that's what. You don't acknowledge and you certainly wouldn't even apologize, as I did. No, you just double down on the attacks.

• Administrators

You're absolutely right. What I said was said out of anger and hurt and was a sin. That's why I edited out of my post.

Which of your lies or attacks toward me have you ever regretted and edited out?

If I had attacked you or lied about you I would have regretted any of it.  Please point to where I attacked you,  insulted  you, and I will apologize. Simply disagreeing doesn't fit, because disagreement does not mean attacking or insulting. And I've not lied about you, either.  

Thank you for editing it out. I do need to lose weight, and wasn't hurt by the comment, because it is truth. It just wasn't seemly...but thank you for taking it out.

Archived