• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

White Guy Wins After Leading Voters To Believe He’S Black

ThePilgrim

• Members

We've had Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush I, and Bush II in the White House, and a Republican controlled House under Gingrich during Clinton and a Republican controlled congress through the first 6 years of Bush II and yet from the first election of Nixon to today things have steadily gotten worse. It should be rather obvious the Republican Party isn't the answer, they are part of the problem.

Those within the GOP who hold to moreso outright Christian views or conservative constitutional views are kept back, worked against or outright attacked by their own Party. The GOP leadership would rather lose an election to the Dems than risk one of those "right wingers" in their own Party winning.

Someone on this forum referred to the Republican Party as the dumb party and the Democratic Party as the evil party.  Those words seem to fit the description on both parties to a tee.  What are we to do other than, :bang:  

• Members

Someone on this forum referred to the Republican Party as the dumb party and the Democratic Party as the evil party.  Those words seem to fit the description on both parties to a tee.  What are we to do other than, :bang:  

Set our focus and affection upon our real King and home. Carry out our orders while in this strange land and await His return.

• Members

Set our focus and affection upon our real King and home. Carry out our orders while in this strange land and await His return.

Amen, John!  After Obama won his second term, I have not been talking much about politics.  When I was on Facebook, I was witnessing more than I had ever done before, keeping politics off my Timeline.  The only thing I post is pro Second Amendment.  Nothing I said in the first term, of his presidency, penetrated liberal ears or eyes.  I am done with that.  That is why I am back on OB.  I want to set my eyes on Jesus and Him alone, while enjoiying Christian fellowship.

• Members

We've had Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush I, and Bush II in the White House, and a Republican controlled House under Gingrich during Clinton and a Republican controlled congress through the first 6 years of Bush II and yet from the first election of Nixon to today things have steadily gotten worse. It should be rather obvious the Republican Party isn't the answer, they are part of the problem.

Those within the GOP who hold to moreso outright Christian views or conservative constitutional views are kept back, worked against or outright attacked by their own Party. The GOP leadership would rather lose an election to the Dems than risk one of those "right wingers" in their own Party winning.

So true, yet many place part of their faith in that party to turn this country around.

As for the next republican candidate for president, I believe it will be another moderate or even liberal republican. I don't feel there'e enough true conservatives in the republican party to have a real republican conservative candidate. Of course even if they come up with a real republican conservative candidate they will be only worldly conservative, not Christians conservative.

• Members

So true, yet many place part of their faith in that party to turn this country around.

As for the next republican candidate for president, I believe it will be another moderate or even liberal republican. I don't feel there'e enough true conservatives in the republican party to have a real republican conservative candidate. Of course even if they come up with a real republican conservative candidate they will be only worldly conservative, not Christians conservative.

Last Sunday, in our adult Sunday school class our pastor teaches, someone brought up the idea of trying to change the country through voting. Our pastor pointed out that only the Gospel can truly change the country. He further pointed out how the most dramatic changes to take place in America were all the result of the preaching of the Gospel and making disciples.

As he pointed out, any political change will only be temporary and made of stubble as it doesn't change the heart. Only the transformation that comes from being born again in Christ changes the heart and makes permanent change that not only effects this life, but lasts for eternity.

Are we going to serve the Lord and build that which is precious and withstands the fire, or are we going to settle for building with wood, hay and stubble which will all be burned away?

• Members

This fellows campaign tactic exposes that most black voters are racists at least when it comes to elections.  Terribly sad.

President Obama is not black.  He's half white and arab with not enough "black african" in him (under 12%) to legally call himself black.  His ancestors were Arabs who captured blacks and sold them into slavery.   :allears:

That is of course, if one believes that he's from Kenya.  Others believe he's the love child of the communist, Malcolm X, then he would be black and white and an American too!  

President Bill Clinton was the first black president.   :hsyft:

• Members

This fellows campaign tactic exposes that most black voters are racists at least when it comes to elections.  Terribly sad.

President Obama is not black.  He's half white and arab with not enough "black african" in him (under 12%) to legally call himself black.  His ancestors were Arabs who captured blacks and sold them into slavery.   :allears:

That is of course, if one believes that he's from Kenya.  Others believe he's the love child of the communist, Malcolm X, then he would be black and white and an American too!  

President Bill Clinton was the first black president.   :hsyft:

Typically liberal calls for a color blind society are nothing more than a smoke screen to silence opposition while they themselves practice de facto racism.

In the liberal mind, it's not racist to vote for a black because he's black. In the liberal mind blacks can't get along without claiming victim status and receiving massive government handouts. Their policies also indicate blacks must be incapable of having intact families, caring for their own children, educating themselves, working for a living, or living their lives on their own because all liberal policies regarding blacks are geared through the prism of them needing massive help and guidance by the hand as if they are little children.

Then, in their warped thinking, liberals claim attempts to help blacks get into the workforce is racist, as is accepting blacks starting and running their own local schools, as are programs to help blacks learn home management, to help them learn family values.

Any whites that don't agree with liberal policy regarding blacks is a racist.

Meanwhile, all statistics clearly how that blacks attack whites criminally because of their race by a vast percentage greater than whites do towards blacks. Yet liberals say there is no racism there, even when the black perpetrators clearly state their racism. If a white accidently bumps into a black person walking down the sidewalk, that's racism, but a black guy beating a white guy nearly to death because he hates whites isn't.

Public schools and colleges teach black racism and white guilt. America is reaping what has been sown.

• Members

Last Sunday, in our adult Sunday school class our pastor teaches, someone brought up the idea of trying to change the country through voting. Our pastor pointed out that only the Gospel can truly change the country. He further pointed out how the most dramatic changes to take place in America were all the result of the preaching of the Gospel and making disciples.

As he pointed out, any political change will only be temporary and made of stubble as it doesn't change the heart. Only the transformation that comes from being born again in Christ changes the heart and makes permanent change that not only effects this life, but lasts for eternity.

Are we going to serve the Lord and build that which is precious and withstands the fire, or are we going to settle for building with wood, hay and stubble which will all be burned away?

That's great, seems most pastors seems the way to change things in the USA is by voting. And believing that to me is putting trust in man which God tells us not to do.

Ps 118:8 It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.
Ps 118:9 It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes.

I know some do not see it that way, yet that is my opinion.

Archived