• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

White Guy Wins After Leading Voters To Believe He’S Black

ThePilgrim

• Members

Seems to me he just used the same tactics as the black candidates do.  "I deserve your vote because I am black" . . . . used all the time by black candidates.  :bleh:

I am sure someone will make a law against it.  

http://www.khou.com/news/local/White-guy-wins-after-leading-voters-to-believe-hes-black-231222981.html

God bless,

Larry

• Members

This makes me think of how the Obama camp and the media made out as if anyone opposing Obama was racist, yet when vast numbers of black folk, and much more than a few whites, outright admitted they supported/voted for Obama because he was black, not a one of them pointed out the racist nature of them voting for a candidate based upon race.

Then each election cycle it's perfectly fine for Dem candidates to campaign in black churches, but let the slightest hint come forth that a white conservative pastor said something negative of a Dem or positive of a Repub, and charges fly.

We should take note of how this sin dominated world conducts itself and determine ever the more that we will serve our King more fully, with more conviction, building His kingdom and looking forward to that day when He calls us home or comes for us Himself.

• Members

This makes me think of how the Obama camp and the media made out as if anyone opposing Obama was racist, yet when vast numbers of black folk, and much more than a few whites, outright admitted they supported/voted for Obama because he was black, not a one of them pointed out the racist nature of them voting for a candidate based upon race.

And Obama is half white.

• Members

And Obama is half white.

This is something more and more blacks are bringing up now and demanding that a "real" black be made president.

Even that outspoken actor, might have been Morgan Freeman but I don't recall for certain, made comments about Obama isn't really the first black president (funny, when Clinton was in office blacks called him the first black president!). He said Obama is the first half-black president and now it's time to see if America is willing to elect an actual black president.

• Members

This is something more and more blacks are bringing up now and demanding that a "real" black be made president.

Even that outspoken actor, might have been Morgan Freeman but I don't recall for certain, made comments about Obama isn't really the first black president (funny, when Clinton was in office blacks called him the first black president!). He said Obama is the first half-black president and now it's time to see if America is willing to elect an actual black president.

They had their chance with Herman Cain, but decided to make up all kinds of vicious stories about this man.  After his grandchildren were threatened he backed down and stopped running.

• Members

They had their chance with Herman Cain, but decided to make up all kinds of vicious stories about this man.  After his grandchildren were threatened he backed down and stopped running.

According to liberals in general and black "leaders", only like minded blacks are really black. They look down upon blacks like Herman Cain, Adam West and Clarence Thomas because they don't hold to liberalism, they don't play the victim, they don't look for government handouts as the answer. That gets these men, and those blacks who hold to similar views, painted as Uncle Toms, Oreos, House Negroes, dupes of the white man, and much worse.

• Members

According to liberals in general and black "leaders", only like minded blacks are really black. They look down upon blacks like Herman Cain, Adam West and Clarence Thomas because they don't hold to liberalism, they don't play the victim, they don't look for government handouts as the answer. That gets these men, and those blacks who hold to similar views, painted as Uncle Toms, Oreos, House Negroes, dupes of the white man, and much worse.

You've got that right, John!  I have a liberal black lady friend who despises all of these conservative black men in politics.  She is already trying to get me to vote for Hillary, even though she chose Barack over Hillary b/c of his skin color.  She said that we are now ready for a women as POTUS.  Honestly, I don't want that.  Women get too emotional.  One day a woman POTUS will want to nuke Iran, while regretting it the next day.  Too many hormones for my tastes.

• Members

You've got that right, John!  I have a liberal black lady friend who despises all of these conservative black men in politics.  She is already trying to get me to vote for Hillary, even though she chose Barack over Hillary b/c of his skin color.  She said that we are now ready for a women as POTUS.  Honestly, I don't want that.  Women get too emotional.  One day a woman POTUS will want to nuke Iran, while regretting it the next day.  Too many hormones for my tastes.

There's a reason God placed men in the leadership position, yet not only does the lost world reject such, many Christians today do as well.

If the Republicans keep promoting "moderate" (liberal!) candidates for president, and the primary voters continue to fail to support the better candidates, we will likely have a President Hillary if she chooses to run.

It helps to know that no matter who is president, God's will shall be done!

• Members

There's a reason God placed men in the leadership position, yet not only does the lost world reject such, many Christians today do as well.

If the Republicans keep promoting "moderate" (liberal!) candidates for president, and the primary voters continue to fail to support the better candidates, we will likely have a President Hillary if she chooses to run.

It helps to know that no matter who is president, God's will shall be done!

There sure is, John.  Sadly, many Christians think like the lost world does.

I really think the Republicans don't stand a chance in 2016.  Hillary Clinton will most likely be our next POTUS.  Too much division in the Republican party to think otherwise.

Amen!  God is still on the throne.

• Members

There sure is, John.  Sadly, many Christians think like the lost world does.

I really think the Republicans don't stand a chance in 2016.  Hillary Clinton will most likely be our next POTUS.  Too much division in the Republican party to think otherwise.

Amen!  God is still on the throne.

Indeed there is much division in the GOP. There is the libertarian leaning wing, the fiscal (but not social) conservative wing, the somewhat social conservative wing, the "moderate" (more liberal than anything else) wing, and a few outright liberals. Then there is the leaders of the Party which believes the social issues should be dropped, the Tea Party shunned, social conservative and libertarians marginalized, and their idea of moderates promoted (meaning those who hold to some fiscal conservatism, but not solidly fiscal conservatives, and who are liberal or don't care about social issues).

In the meantime, Christians who should be going all out to change the nation and world for Christ as Scripture commands, will pour in millions of dollars, hours and manpower into promoting GOP candidates instead. So, whether the GOP or Dems win, we get more of the same and the devil can count yet another temporary victory.

• Members

Indeed there is much division in the GOP. There is the libertarian leaning wing, the fiscal (but not social) conservative wing, the somewhat social conservative wing, the "moderate" (more liberal than anything else) wing, and a few outright liberals. Then there is the leaders of the Party which believes the social issues should be dropped, the Tea Party shunned, social conservative and libertarians marginalized, and their idea of moderates promoted (meaning those who hold to some fiscal conservatism, but not solidly fiscal conservatives, and who are liberal or don't care about social issues).

In the meantime, Christians who should be going all out to change the nation and world for Christ as Scripture commands, will pour in millions of dollars, hours and manpower into promoting GOP candidates instead. So, whether the GOP or Dems win, we get more of the same and the devil can count yet another temporary victory.

Well stated, John.  The above sums up what is going on with the Republican Party.  I won't be voting for the "Lesser of the Two Evils" again.  I like Rand Paul.  He isn't making the mistake that his dad made by being Libertarian.  Rand Paul is planning on running on the Republican ticket; however, too many people don't like his dad.  Therefore, he probably won't stand a chance.

• Members

We've had Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush I, and Bush II in the White House, and a Republican controlled House under Gingrich during Clinton and a Republican controlled congress through the first 6 years of Bush II and yet from the first election of Nixon to today things have steadily gotten worse. It should be rather obvious the Republican Party isn't the answer, they are part of the problem.

Those within the GOP who hold to moreso outright Christian views or conservative constitutional views are kept back, worked against or outright attacked by their own Party. The GOP leadership would rather lose an election to the Dems than risk one of those "right wingers" in their own Party winning.

Archived