• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DeafBaptist

Baptism Pictures

Finally got around to it... Here's the pictures of my baptism...

Confession Of Faith

CamPics001.jpg

Being Baptized

CamPics002.jpg

Newly Baptized Baptist

CamPics003.jpg

Thank You, Jesus, for saving me, sanctifying me, justifying me... and the works! I know with You I am Heaven-bound, prepped for the Rapture, and ready to go wherever You lead me and to watch You accomplish Your will in my life every second of every minute of every day... for the rest of my life and throughout eternity!

Praise and glory to God! Great pictures...and that's one nice' date=' big baptismal y'all got there! :thumb[/quote']

Boy was that water cold! I was trying to catch my breath when I came up... :lol:

And yes... the baptismal is huge... Love the church that I go to though... Pastor Calfee (one baptising me) is awesome!

We had a small baptismal where I was baptised. It was more like an oversized bathtub or horse trough! :lol:

A great Baptist pastor baptised me; Pastor Frisbee :thumb

:lol: Horse trough :lol:

Baptists pastors are awesome! I'll tell you... my pastor feeds his sheep well!

Hallelujah and Praise the Lord1 Another saved sinner added to the fold! :amen::clap::amen::clap::amen::clap::amen::clap:

I was baptized in the Mighty Muddy Mississippi River by Bro Raliegh Stratton - and yes indeed the water was cold (and my pastor could not swim!). May 18th is my "re-birth" day!

I don't have any pictures of my baptism and I don't know the exact date I was born again in late September 1981. Praise God He drew me to His Son and I was born again and I praise God further that I was rightly baptised by a fine Baptist pastor.

The joy carried over into today and I think I've annoyed a few people but I'm still excited about my baptism...

I can't believe there are Christians who don't get excited about being saved or baptized...

The joy carried over into today and I think I've annoyed a few people but I'm still excited about my baptism...

I can't believe there are Christians who don't get excited about being saved or baptized...

[offtopic]Where in WV do you live? My dad is from the Clarksburg area (he lives in WA state now). I've lived in Hepzibah, Lumberport, Clarksburg, Bridgeport and Kincheloe. Do you know any of those places?[/offtopic]

Guest Guest

:goodpost: :amen: DeafBaptist. Praise God for another child born into His Kingdom!! I am so happy to have you as a brother in Christ...Brian. :thumb

Your Baptismal looks much like the tub where I was Baptized at my old IFB church. The first time...I just jumped in...I didn't know what I was doing. :sad The Lord waited and I got saved a few years later, though. I was so happy to be obedient and follow Him in the Ordinance of Baptism. I couldn't wait. YAY! Both times the tub was so warm...my old IFB pastor likes it like a "hot tub." :lol

HC... I have been to Clarksburg, WV. It is so beautiful there. The mountains are gorgeous. :smile

Guest Guest
Don't know where Clarksburg is or the other places...

I live is South-Western WV... I live near Beckley/Bluefield... But I go to college near Princeton/Bluefield... :lol

I was in Beckley...passing through...2 years ago, on our way to North Carolina. It has really changed since I was a girl. :thumb

I know the area. WV is almost heaven! :smile I know many people from WV including my former IFB pastor now a missionary.

Don't know where Clarksburg is or the other places...

I live is South-Western WV... I live near Beckley/Bluefield... But I go to college near Princeton/Bluefield... :lol

Clarksburg is kinda Central - and all the other places are around it close.

candle- we loved it when we lived there. When we were in Kincheloe, we had a 100.8 acre farm...mostly hills, but beautiful!

Guest Guest

A 100.8 farm? Oh, my. :smile That is quite something, LuAnne.

WV is one of my favorite states in the USA. :thumb I know so many people from there. They are such humble Christians. =) It must be the clean mountain air.

That's awesome! It's refreshing to see a Christian who gets excited about doing right for the Lord! Amen! You've encouraged me today!

Molly... I grew up in NC for like 12 years of my life! I grew up near the Trinity/Archdale/Thomasville area... all near High Point. :lol

Joyful... thank God that you are encouraged... As long as He is receiving the glory from my life... that's all I need! :smile

Guest Guest

That's awesome! It's refreshing to see a Christian who gets excited about doing right for the Lord! Amen! You've encouraged me today!

:amen: DB is a breath of fresh air. :smile Yes...a huge encouragement. Praise God! :Bible:

Guest Guest
Molly... I grew up in NC for like 12 years of my life! I grew up near the Trinity/Archdale/Thomasville area... all near High Point. :lol

Hey Brian...My son lived in Concord with his dad for 1 1/2 years. He moved back the beginning of last school year because he was lonely for home. He loved the weather, though.

I think I know where High Point is. Is it near Charlotte? I will have to tell my son. He is 17 1/2. He is all boy...as they say. :amen:

:amen: DB is a breath of fresh air. :smile Yes...a huge encouragement. Praise God! :bible:

Aww, shucks! :ooops

Glad to be in fellowship with you all... You are my brothers and sisters in Christ... we're supposed to desire to uplift one another for the glory of God... I've been to some churches that is all self-centered and those that have no fellowship with one another... it's wrong and breaks Jesus' heart, I'm sure!

I don't really know where Concord in NC is Molly... but yes High Point is near Greensboro which is closer to Charlotte. :wink