• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Goodbye

irishman

• Members

I would like to thank Bro. Matt for making this forum, I know it must have been a pain at times.  I will be leaving because of my health, my MELD score went to 16, (15 puts me on the transplant list), and I have to be available 24/7 for calls.  That means my internet has to go (dial-up) unless we decide to get high speed, which isn't likely.

Anyway, I apologize to anyone that I may have offended, and I do pray for everyone on the forum.  It was never my intention at first to offend anyone, but I did get in the flesh a few times. 

Again, thank you Bro. Matt, you have been a blessing to me; thank you for allowing me to post on your forum, I have enjoyed the experience very much, and sincerely hope that someone was helped through it--I know I was!

I will continue to pray for all of you in general, as the Lord lays it on my heart.

Keep the faith, Jesus is coming again.

In Christs service,

Martin Dunn aka Irishman.

• Administrators

Ah, man!  We will miss you very much!  Even if there was disagreement, I enjoyed your postings.  Will be praying for you (I'm glad you've been able to get on the transplant list!).  If you are somewhere near an internet connection in the future, please drop by and let us know how you're doing.

• Members

God bless you Marty & hope & pray that you soon get that transplant & back with us.

If We Never Meet Again

Soon we'll come to the end of life's journey
And perhaps we'll never meet anymore
'Til we gather in heaven's bright city
Far away on that beautiful shore
If we never meet again this side of heaven (never meet this side of heaven)
As we struggle through this world and its strife (struggle through world and its strife)
There's another meeting place somewhere in heaven (meeting place somewhere in heaven)
By the side of the river of life (by the shining river of life)
Where the charming roses bloom forever (roses bloom ever and ever)
And where separations come no more (separations come never more)
I will meet you on that beautiful shore (meet you on that beautiful shore)

O so often we’re parted with sorrows,
Ben - e- dictions often quicken our pain,
But we never shall sorrow in heaven,
God be with you till we meet again.
As we struggle through this world and its strife (struggle through world and its strife)
There's another meeting place somewhere in heaven (meeting place somewhere in heaven)
By the side of the river of life (by the shining river of life)
I will meet you on that beautiful shore (meet you on that beautiful shore)

Oh, they say we shall meet by the river
Where no storm clouds ever darken the sky
And they say we'll be happy in heaven
In the wonderful sweet by and by
If we never meet again this side of heaven
As we struggle through this world and its strife
There's another meeting place somewhere in heaven
By the side of the river of life
If we never meet again this side of heaven
I will meet you on that beautiful shore

• Members

I was thinking of the same hymn when I read Marty's post. 

Get the high speed Marty, you are a blessing to us here too you know.

I've never done it before, but I'm going to make an actual prayer list and put you on it.

• Members

I would like to thank Bro. Matt for making this forum, I know it must have been a pain at times. I will be leaving because of my health, my MELD score went to 16, (15 puts me on the transplant list), and I have to be available 24/7 for calls. That means my internet has to go (dial-up) unless we decide to get high speed, which isn't likely.

Anyway, I apologize to anyone that I may have offended, and I do pray for everyone on the forum. It was never my intention at first to offend anyone, but I did get in the flesh a few times.

Again, thank you Bro. Matt, you have been a blessing to me; thank you for allowing me to post on your forum, I have enjoyed the experience very much, and sincerely hope that someone was helped through it--I know I was!

I will continue to pray for all of you in general, as the Lord lays it on my heart.
Keep the faith, Jesus is coming again.
In Christs service,
Martin Dunn aka Irishman.

I forgive you for picking on me, but most of all the Lord forgive us frist. I pray that you do well and that the Lord grant your special request in Christ name. Bro. E Morales with the glory land. 11/2013

• Members

May God grant you the transplant that you need, Marty.  I will miss seeing your posts on Online Baptist.  Please take good care of yourself.  I will pray for you regarding your situation.  May you continue to be a blessing to others.  In Christ ~ candlelight

Archived