• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Don't Tell Anyone, But I Am Attending A Sbc...

The Glory Land

• Members

Most of them are very liberal, & of course they're having many troubles, the Calvinist & the CharismaticĀ are trying to take over the SBC & they're giving them free rein.

Ā 

And most SBC Churches will join in together with the Catholics & any others that teach works based salvation yoking up with them ignoring this verse. The local SBC as will many otehrs will even let their pastors, bishops, & women pastors, & or what ever they call their leaders of these church stand behind their pulpit & preach their strange doctrine.

Ā 

2Co 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

• Members

When considering a home church it's very important to keep the matter in prayer and follow the Lord's leading.

Ā 

Also keep in mind there is no perfect church.

Ā 

There is at least one other member of this board who currently attends an SBC church.

• Members

When considering a home church it's very important to keep the matter in prayer and follow the Lord's leading.

Also keep in mind there is no perfect church.

There is at least one other member of this board who currently attends an SBC church.

True, I don't know why there are so many Christians, that think they must stay faithful to just the frist church they became members of. There many good and bad churches out there.

• Members

True, I don't know why there are so many Christians, that think they must stay faithful to just the frist church they became members of. There many good and bad churches out there.

That's true. For many, they stay in a church out of habit, because their family or friends attend, it's the easiest church to attend or many other unbiblical reasons.

• Members

There are not many independent Spanish baptist churches,

Ā 

So move. Ā The Lord is OUTSIDE of liberal rock-n-roll churches. Ā Why would anyone not want to be a member of a Scriptural New Testament Church?

• Members

So move. Ā The Lord is OUTSIDE of liberal rock-n-roll churches. Ā Why would anyone not want to be a member of a Scriptural New Testament Church?

Ā 

i have moved, I'm not sure what you are against, loud music, can't we all just get along churches?Ā 

• Members

i have moved, I'm not sure what you are against, loud music, can't we all just get along churches?Ā 

Ā 

I'm against those things that displease God and are sin. Ā Like loud rock music for example. Ā Like ecumenical associations and yoking with those who preach false gospels. Ā Like churches which are not of the kind set up by Jesus Christ himself.

Archived