• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Baptist Fundamentalism And Kjvo

Arbo

• Administrators

Lefton, maybe you could get her Days of Praise from Institute for Creation Research. Its a quarterly devotional booklet that uses the KJB. A different verse or set of verses each day, and is explained well. That could help her begin to understand the KJB.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

Yes. Although I don't think its necessarily a story all the time. But always a clear explanation. You can either order it by going on their site or by calling. I would recommend the phone. But they want people to actually order it themselves, so they know the person truly wants it. You could get the number and then talk to her and help her make the call. They are out if this quarter's, so she wouldn't get it til December. But that's pretty close now.

• Members

This is the woman I asked for prayer when I first joined and numerous times since then. She was into witchcraft, ghosts, astrology who recently got saved. She has a household and family most of us can't imagine living in. I gave her a KJV. I won't give her the other version. At least she'll have KJV on her shelf.

• Members

Lefton, maybe you could get her Days of Praise from Institute for Creation Research. Its a quarterly devotional booklet that uses the KJB. A different verse or set of verses each day, and is explained well. That could help her begin to understand the KJB.

is that the daily verse and story?

I used to get Days of Praise.  You can get a free subscription by mail...if I remember right, it comes out quarterly...so you'd receive a devotional booklet every 3 months, or you can have it sent daily by email.  

Here's an example...

http://www.icr.org/articles/type/6/

• Members

SOME QUESTIONS FOR KING JAMES FANS

The 1st part of the above article is an introduction, them John Rice's part will begin.

Now I'm going to post another article, its an opinion of  David J. Stewart, I'm posting it because of the last portion of the article with this man saying what he believes John Rice would feel towards the KJ Bible today if he was still living. He died December 29, 1980, & things have changed very much since those days with all of the MV's that's came out sine them..

Archived