• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Trying2DoRight

They Lied To You

I think everyone got a PM from him telling them to confess their sins to him.

He must not want to stay on OB for very long.

I didn't - should I feel honoured, proud, or disappointed? :D

Its amazing at what some of the moderators will intervene in yet let something like this go on & on for 4 pages & 75 post while sending PM's to everyone to confess unto him.

Now its up to 5 pages & my post is number 87 & they still let to go on & on. Maybe its because no one has reported it, yet you would think they would check in on a topic that has gone on for 5 pages & 87 post that has HOT beside of it in the Salvation forum that was started yesterday at 5:34 AM.

I think maybe, since the guy is just making himself look silly and some here are having fun, that they are just letting it ride a while.

He is not like some who have come on an just made constant attacking remarks with obvious spite.

This guy is basically harmless - silly, but harmless. ;)

obviously some of you on here have dealt with these postings before, but I haven't and don't have the faintest clue what it is that I'm missing or supposedly been lied to about? '

and what does "oracle of God" mean? is that what he calls  himself? or is it a noun?

Way of Life Encyclopedia
ORACLE

Mouth; word; statement; spokesman (Ac 7:38; Ro 3:2; 1Pe 4:11).

"oracle" is found in 3 verses in the New Testament:

Acts 7:38 This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us:

Romans 3:2 Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God.

1 Peter 4:11 If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Depending on Scriptural context, oracle can mean spokesperson.

T2DR is trying to present himself as God's spokesperson, coming onto OB and falsely accusing us.

God would not falsely accuse, nor would He tell T2DR to falsely accuse. 

Obviously, T2DR is being a spokesperson for the one the Word of God identifies as "the accuser of the Brethren"... satan.

Most of us have been busy with church. In the last 2 days I have deleted 8 threads started in French and Spanish dealing with tarot cards, astrology, clairvoyance, sex, Bratz dolls and more. By comparison, this is trivial in that if it was locked 3-4 would be started in its place (think back a month or two). Better one than a dozen. I don't have the ability to ban anyone (if I do, I haven't found it yet).