• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

They Lied To You

Trying2DoRight

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

James 3:13-18 

13Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him show out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom. 14But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth. 15This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish. 16For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work. 17But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be entreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. 18And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

:amen:

(don't need a PM and don't need stats just hoping to encourage)

• Members

It would help if you would explain what you are talking about,T2DR.  So far, all I have to go on is that you don't sin and you are specifically  hung up on "willful sinning."  Remember, pride is what cast Satan out of heaven.  Satan thought he was better than God, and that didn't fair well.  All people sin, whether they are saved or unsaved.  As for "willful sinning?"  That is mentioned in the Book of Hebrews.  I would suggest that you read the Book of Hebrews and study it carefully.  All people "willfully sin."  That is the nature of sin.  DO NOT send me a message.  I will ignore it.   

• Members

obviously some of you on here have dealt with these postings before, but I haven't and don't have the faintest clue what it is that I'm missing or supposedly been lied to about? '

and what does "oracle of God" mean? is that what he calls  himself? or is it a noun?

Yes, he has been here before, & its nothing to joke about, & its very sad that Christians could have fun over someone thinking about their self as this person does.

There are thing that can be joked about & have fun with, yet this is not one of them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

What is the "Oracle of God"???  These responses are so funny I can't take any of it seriously.  This is a joke, right?  For once I agree with Jerry.  Although I chuckled...this person is seriously confused, deceived, possibly ill (mentally or spiritually).  His posts are disturbing. 

Archived