• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

They Lied To You

Trying2DoRight

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, but your statement that there is a difference between the kingdom of heaven and the kingdom of God came directly from Peter Ruckman. He's the first to teach that.

Also, who said anything about Jack Chick? 

I did not mention the "Kingdom of Heaven", I posted the GOSPEL of the Kingdom vs. the GOSPEL of Grace. 

These were given to my by the Holy Spirit, who led me to be a "rightly dividing" Pauline Dispensationalist.

I prefer the Holy Spirit over any "Peter Ruckman" or "Sam Gipp" or "Jack Chick" anyday.

If you need a good teacher, I would recommend Les Feldick.

• Members

Matthew 7:1 (KJV) 1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

Matthew 7:2 (KJV) 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Matthew 7:3 (KJV) 3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Matthew 7:4 (KJV) 4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam [is] in thine own eye?

Matthew 7:5 (KJV) 5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

• Members

Les Feldick errs from the beginning of his commentaries. He is a Gap Theorist. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Feldick correctly divides the Gospel of the Kingdom from the Gospel of Grace.

All confusion can be directly be traced to the lack of understanding between the two.

One is of the Jew, the other is for the Gentile (and any Jews that might want to join them).

The Gospel of the Kingdom was preached by Peter and "the Twelve" in Jerusalem following the Resurrection.

After the stoning of Stephen, Paul was selected as the "Apostle to the Gentiles" and he alone was given the Gospel of Grace (without works).

Romans 2:16 - my gospel

Romans 16:25 - my gospel

Titus 3:5 - not by works

Ephesians 2:8 - by grace through faith (alone)

• Members
I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you,
let him be accursed (anathema).  Gal 1:6,8

There is a very good reason why the Roman Catholic church holds "the Gospels" in higher esteem than the rest of Scripture,

and why they have replaced "the Law" with "the Sacraments". 

*Whereas John was written around 90AD, hence after the destruction of the Temple, it does contain "the Gospel of Grace".

Archived