• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Tom Delay: I’M Back And I’M On A Mission From God

JerryNumbers

• Members

Tom Delay reveals stuff: “God created the Constitution”

DeLay then explains that he spent four hours “on a conference call with the Lord” during which God told him that he is to write a book called “Shut It Down” about the need for Constitutional revival.

Tom DeLay: I’m back and I’m on a mission from God

Former U.S. House Majority Leader Rep. Tom DeLay (R-TX) told a group of tea party Republicans last week that he has been contacted by God and told to lead a “Constitutional revival.” According to Texas Public Radio, however, DeLay says that he intends for now to stay out of public life and influence elections from behind the scenes.

Mr. DeLay has gone over the deep end.

• Members

When someone claims they are on a mission from God you can pretty much know that they aren't.

I suppose Mr. DeLay is trying to rank himself up there with the likes of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Paul, James, & other Bible writers as having been inspired by God to write for us, & that when he gets it written we are to add it to our Bible, & in his view if we don't place this with our Bible our Bible will be incomplete & lacking.

Sad, as some fell for Joseph Smith & his add on, some will fall for him & his add on.

Archived