• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

God Worked A Miracle In Me :)

sdeshazo

• Members

I'd like to share this story with my Online Baptist friends; Not for my own image, but for the image of God. I'm going to tell you, God is still performing miracles today. Why? Because he used me to perform a miracle today. I'm going to share a story that I have not made very open in the last year, due to the stereotype associated with it... But it's pretty incredible, in my opinion. 

Last July, I donated blood through the Red Cross... They accepted it. Two months later, I donated again... They rejected it and said I tested positive for Core Anti-Bodies for Hepatitis B. Let me clarify this-- having Surface Anti-Bodies is normal; That just indicates that you have been immunized. BUT, having Core Anti-Bodies means that the Virus DID penetrate through your cells, and you ARE or WERE infected at some point... Anyways, I had those Core Anti-Bodies, but I tested Negative for the actual Virus. So anyways, the Red Cross said they couldn't accept blood from someone who tests positive for Core Anti-Bodies (Indicating that at some point, that person was infected), and my Doctor said I would carry those Anti-Bodies until the day I die. It really really upset me knowing that I couldn't help others by donating blood. The tests were very accurate; My blood was tested 3 times at 2 different labs, and the results were all the same.

Here's the amazing part! One year later (Yesterday), I decided to get re-tested. I prayed that God would perform a miracle in my life and do what Doctors said cannot be done. I went and got my blood drawn on Wednesday, and on Thursday I went back to the doctor's office to get my results. The Doctor himself actually came into the waiting room and said he needed to talk to me. He pulled me in the patient area, and began to go over my tests with me. I was assuming that everything was the same. I asked him if it had changed, and he said, "Yes, you tested Negative for the Core Anti-Bodies"... I was shocked, I almost cried (I did later on). He told me that if I wanted an explanation as to why I tested Negative, that he was not able to give me an explanation... He said he couldn't explain why the test read Negative, but that God must have worked a miracle in my life. He said that kind of thing is not supposed to happen.

All I can say is this: At one point, all the trillions of cells in my body were Core Positive for Hepatitis B (which I have no idea how I ever contracted), and now they are not. The ONLY way to explain that is that God was working in my life and was performing a miracle in me. Now, I *shoulddd* be able to give blood again, and continue to help others in that area  God is still here and making Himself known... I have never been so happy before. With God, ALL things are possible!

• Members

:godisgood: Praise God! What a wonderful God! I know God still works miracles as earlier this year a lady from our church had cancer which was getting worse and needing quick attention. Naturally we prayed for her even as she was preparing to have surgery soon. When they took pre-surgery x-rays, the cancer was gone! They checked again, and the cancer was gone...and is still gone! Praise God!

Thank you for sharing about the wonderful work of God in your life!!!

Archived