• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hangout Discussions Oct. 4

Pastor Matt

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

If I can figure the video out, I may join.  I do have a camera on my monitor but never done the live youtube thing.  so not sure how to approach that

We will be doing it again in the future, hopefully you can join us then. 

• Members

I used Matthew 25:46 as proof that annihilation is not possible or the Lord is a liar.  The word punishment is from the Greek "kolasis", which was translated as pain or torment in all the earlier translations prior to the KJB 1611.  To me this proves when the translators used the word punishment, they were speaking of torment; i.e. state of great suffering and inflicting of pain.

• Members

I just watch the video on YouTube. Great watch.

Pastor Steve, I thought you were Roger Staubach when I first turned on the video! I agree with you, I'd love to meet Calvary (Bro. Mitchell Muller) too who've I've known online for awhile from another now defunct forum.

Saylan seems like a really pleasant person. A lot different than I imagined her. Not that I imagined you as unpleasant but I wasn't sure for a while if you were a man or woman and I was too afraid to ask. 

Matt is a lot younger looking then I expected. 

Old Fashioned Preacher, I assumed you were located in the South. That's been cleared up.

Happy, your "personality" in the forum and your appearance in this video is pretty much consistent. That says much about your posts.

• Moderators

I just watch the video on YouTube. Great watch.

Pastor Steve, I thought you were Roger Staubach when I first turned on the video! I agree with you, I'd love to meet Calvary (Bro. Mitchell Muller) too who've I've known online for awhile from another now defunct forum.

Saylan seems like a really pleasant person. A lot different than I imagined her. Not that I imagined you as unpleasant but I wasn't sure for a while if you were a man or woman and I was too afraid to ask. 

Matt is a lot younger looking then I expected. 

Old Fashioned Preacher, I assumed you were located in the South. That's been cleared up.

Happy, your "personality" in the forum and your appearance in this video is pretty much consistent. That says much about your posts.

I'm Southern born and Southern bred and when I die I'll be Southern dead (though I let Southerners know that not all our Southern ways are Bible) -- I happen to be pastoring in far west Ks (17 miles from the Co border).

Archived