• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Naked Church...seriously!

Ukulelemike

• Moderators

http://endtimeheadlines.wordpress.com/2013/10/01/days-of-lot-nude-church-in-virginia-pastor-and-congregants-naked-as-they-worship-god/

Above is the link for an article about a church in VA that holds services in the altogether. Whitetail Chapel. I didn't watch the video, but seeing the size of the guy, if I was that big, (and I am), I wouldn't be running around anywhere in public in my birthday suit, much less preaching for church services!

How often can we possibly say, "Can it get any worse???" and then it does.

• Members

Speaking of "worse", I saw an article the other day about a new Christian dating service, get this, for Christian swingers! It seems there are enough "swingers" out there who consider themselves to be Christian for a service like this to be formed where they expect to make a profit. The site was billing itself as a safe way for Christian swingers to meet, have safe sex that others don't have to know about, and spice up their marriages.

Naked church after a night of spouse swapping and then it's back to work where everyone thinks you are normal.

• Members

Just mockers, & we know what will become of them.

Ga 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Ga 6:8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Joh 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
Joh 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Yet they will deceive many leading them to & though the broad wide gate.

• Members

Heard of these weirdos before.  They want to live as Adam and Eve did before the fall.  Well, play pretend anyway.  They should get dressed and actually read their bible and seek the Gospel.

• Members

Oh my!!!!! I seen this man on the national geograhic channel youtube nudity series, this guy also does nude Bible studies in his home as well, there is such places called nudity colony , they don't use it for sinful nature and no sexual either, we need to get our minds out of the closet when it comes to nudity, if this was an open public city place , I would say its unacceptable but there are areas of this world that should be reserved for these things.  

• Members

http://endtimeheadlines.wordpress.com/2013/10/01/days-of-lot-nude-church-in-virginia-pastor-and-congregants-naked-as-they-worship-god/

Above is the link for an article about a church in VA that holds services in the altogether. Whitetail Chapel. I didn't watch the video, but seeing the size of the guy, if I was that big, (and I am), I wouldn't be running around anywhere in public in my birthday suit, much less preaching for church services!

How often can we possibly say, "Can it get any worse???" and then it does.

At least they don't have to debate whether the preacher should have a concealed weapon permit.

Archived