• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Breakfast Sandwich

Eric Stahl

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Do you just like ramen noodles, or is it a budget thing, cuz if its that, maybe we all ought to get together and send you some food, cuz there's nothing good in ramen noodles.

I spent two tours in South Korea....you'll be surprised with what you can do with ramen noodles.

• Members

Do you just like ramen noodles, or is it a budget thing, cuz if its that, maybe we all ought to get together and send you some food, cuz there's nothing good in ramen noodles.

It is a budget thing, Brother Mike.

Linda and I are both on disability, and after the bills are paid; i.e., rent, car payment, insurance, utilities, etc., we have very little to buy groceries each month.

We could get rid of the internet, but it is part of a bundle package and dropping any one of the bundle will take the price higher we were told by our cable provider.  So, we kept the cable/internet/telephone service.

• Members

two scrambled eggs

Italian style bread toasted

covered with fresh sliced tomatoes

slice of onion

ketchup & mustard to taste & mayonnaise

salt

course grind black pepper

This will get you day started

That sounds like one of those ALL DAY breakfast !! :clapping:

• Moderators

Woke up this morning and my room mate was preparing breakfast.  My eyes fluttered open as an aroma wafted into my room, teasing my nostrils with promises of delicious fulfillment yet to be known.  I wandered into the kitchen to grab a cup of God's greatest food, coffee and inspect the delightful scent that is now fully engulfing my senses.  Upon looking into the pan, I see scrambled eggs complete with chopped onion and garlic and a scrumtious layer of 3 cheeses on top.  If one's stomach can dance in anticipation of the coming meal, then my stomach stepped out on the floor and performed an elegant waltz.   What a wonderful way to begin the day.

Yew write perty!

Archived