• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Breakfast Sandwich

Eric Stahl

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

A co-worker made me a breakfast burrito and brought it to me at work yesterday, but as I was not eating yesterday I had it this morning-very tasty-even the tortilla was homemade, of white corn. Ham, eggs, chesee, rice and salsa. It made a nice beginning to my day. 

• Members

Woke up this morning and my room mate was preparing breakfast.  My eyes fluttered open as an aroma wafted into my room, teasing my nostrils with promises of delicious fulfillment yet to be known.  I wandered into the kitchen to grab a cup of God's greatest food, coffee and inspect the delightful scent that is now fully engulfing my senses.  Upon looking into the pan, I see scrambled eggs complete with chopped onion and garlic and a scrumtious layer of 3 cheeses on top.  If one's stomach can dance in anticipation of the coming meal, then my stomach stepped out on the floor and performed an elegant waltz.   What a wonderful way to begin the day.

• Members

Y'aint having a good breakfast unless it has bacon and or sausage in it!  

Don't like sausage.  Bacon now, is a whole other animal.  I could eat that in just about everything, even ice cream.  Got to have coffee to wash it down though or it's only half a breakfast.  :bleh:

Archived