• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Best Kjv Bible App?

nucreature

• Members

I recently switched cell phone carriers & obtained a new android phone. Up until that time, I was using what I jokingly called my "dumb" phone, which would browse, but at a price--no data plan. Now I am trying to learn to use my new phone & I would very much like to add a KJV app, preferably one which I can read, but will also do audio, so that I can listen while I'm doing other activities. I have noticed there are SO many apps. I need a little advice. I appreciate any input on this.

• Members

I recently switched cell phone carriers & obtained a new android phone. Up until that time, I was using what I jokingly called my "dumb" phone, which would browse, but at a price--no data plan. Now I am trying to learn to use my new phone & I would very much like to add a KJV app, preferably one which I can read, but will also do audio, so that I can listen while I'm doing other activities. I have noticed there are SO many apps. I need a little advice. I appreciate any input on this.

This is the best one IMO.

https://www.bible.com

Here's another one:

http://cadrebible.com

The first link is mostly for bible reading/listening. There are some nice reading plans too. I believe the default bible is the KJV on this one. This is the one I liked the best.

The second link is closer to something like e-Sword with extra apps that can be added for studying, some free. some you pay for. 

• Members

I apologize for adding this, but if you're like me and have just a regular cell phone, here's a great King James Bible app for you...as long as your phone has Java.  It doesn't have audio, but it does have several nice features.  

http://gobible.jolon.org/

The directions for downloading it directly to your phone are found at the bottom of the page. 

• Members

I think the best Bible app is called YouVersion. It´s free, has reading plans, you can put it on KJV all you want, it has concordance features, it´s really pretty good.

God bless,

calvary

Oh yeah, it has a audio, and the guy reading sounds like Alexander Scoursby. I think it might be....

• Members

I think the best Bible app is called YouVersion. It´s free, has reading plans, you can put it on KJV all you want, it has concordance features, it´s really pretty good.

God bless,

calvary

Oh yeah, it has a audio, and the guy reading sounds like Alexander Scoursby. I think it might be....

Yes, bro, that is the first link that I posted. It's a very good app for the phone.

• Members

Yes, bro, that is the first link that I posted. It's a very good app for the phone.

Ohh sorry. But it is a great app. Last year I read the Bible 4 times with it. It has a 3 month reading program for the entire Bible. Really challenging.

God bless,

calvary

Archived