• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

A Positive Post By Tgl

The Glory Land

• Members

What are you trying to do, stir up some real trouble! :knuppel: Just because you have a good day does that mean everyone has to? :verymad: Why are you limiting the conversation to positive only, just so you can be controlling? :makmiday:

Well, I positively salute this fine thread and the opportunity to inject positive levity. Now it's time for a positive :grouphug:

• Members

What are you trying to do, stir up some real trouble! :knuppel: Just because you have a good day does that mean everyone has to? :verymad: Why are you limiting the conversation to positive only, just so you can be controlling? :makmiday:

Well, I positively salute this fine thread and the opportunity to inject positive levity. Now it's time for a positive :grouphug:

I like positive posts, but the negative posts will make you stronger at the end of the day. Because you will find out that you are weak, and we need to ask our Savior, for forgiveness.  :)   Have a nice day

• Members

I like positive posts, but the negative posts will make you stronger at the end of the day. Because you will find out that you are weak, and we need to ask our Savior, for forgiveness.  :)   Have a nice day

There is much growth to be had in the positive as well. One of the reasons I like reading biographies of some of the outstanding men of God is because I find myself humbled and challenged as well as edified by aspects of their dedication to the Lord.

Archived