• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Online Baptist Town Hall Meeting

Pastor Matt

Online Baptist Town Hall Meeting  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which One interests you the most?

• Being involved in the video/audio conversation
    • Just watching the live video on YouTube (anonymous)
    • Do not wish to be involved at all

• Administrators

Hello everyone. I would like to plan an online video meeting using Google Hangouts. This will be a good time of fellowship as we get to know each other and share ideas that will make Online Baptist an even better place. We can have up to 8 be involved in the conversation (some could go and others come in). Others can simple just watch this event on YouTube. This will not be a time to "debate" topics, but rather a time of fellowship and conversation.

Please let me know if:

1) If you would be interested in joining the video & audio conversation

2) If you would be interested only in watching this live event on YouTube.

3) You are not interested at all.

We just may end up talking about you, so you may not want to miss this event. :) This is just in the thought process for now, but if enough interest we can have these regularly. 

Requirements:

1) Google Account - Free if you do not have one. This is only needed for those who are participating in the conversation.

2) Over the age of 18. Google requires the age to be over 18 for public broadcasts.

3) Computer with microphone, speakers, and camera. (Camera is optional recommended)

4) An Online Baptist Account

• Administrators

It will be a good time of talking and getting to know the other side of our members. Knowing our members, I'm expecting this to be a little entertaining. I'll be asking a few questions to start conversations and it should not last more than half an hour to an hour.

Of course everyone is invited to watch this online via Youtube. 

• Administrators

Well, it seems that the interest is there. Some would like to participate and others just watch.

Those that would like to participate, which day of the week work best? More than likely we will have this in the evening, just need to know what days of the week work best for everyone.

My first thoughts are on a Friday at 8PM EST.

Archived