• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The Truth...whether You Like It Or Not!

No Nicolaitans

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love to go into a place where there's several women & only a very few men, stir up the women, them quickly leave. I did so at our local drug store just the other day & as I was walking out the pharmacist called out, "Jerry, You cannot leave after starting this war between man & women, I need your help."

Just before walking out the door I looked back & said, "My mission is complete, it seems I did a very good job & I'm leaving it with YOU!"

He may not welcome me next time!

• Members

I'm probably the worst about not reading instructions...it's always the last resort.

When my brother got married, I gave them a gas grill for a wedding gift.  About two years later, he asked me if I wanted the grill.  He had tried to put it together, but some of the parts were missing...according to the instructions.

I felt bad about it, so I told him that I would take it.  After I got it home, I opened the box (yes, it was still in the box) and took everything out. I went ahead and put the grill together...never looked at the instructions...and I had parts left over!!! He said there weren't enough parts, but I had parts left over. I never could figure out where those extra parts went, so I looked at the instructions...and still couldn't figure out where they went.  :scratchchin:  :lol:

I used that grill for years until it became unusable.   :thumb:

Archived