• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Zimmerman In Custody After Domestic Incident

JerryNumbers

• Members

His wife let the devils get between them.  If she'd only put her trust and burden on the Lord and not carried around so much stress she might not have filed for divorce.  The left will attempt to get him charged for a domestic, then his ability to own a gun will be forever taken away thanks to President Clinton.

• Members

Supposedly, he went to get his stuff out of the house as ordered and the step-father of his wife assaulted him so Zimmerman punched him in the nose. Bad thing though. I went through this stuff with my ex-wife's father who continually instigated trouble with me in order to get me to strike him but I never did because I knew they would use it against me in the custody battle. 

• Members

George will be in a no win situation for a very long time & the public will watch him like a hawk & report anything that happens, & probably at 1st try to place all blame on him.

I hope this does not cause him to do something bad.

Sometimes this sort of pressure pushes a person towards the bad. That doesn't excuse them, but it's a fact and it's a real shame when there are some who purposefully try to push a person to that extreme.

May the Lord do a work on his heart and send that someone to him which the Holy Ghost can use to bring him to salvation in Christ. Really, that's his only hope in this world as well as in the next.

• Members

Sometimes this sort of pressure pushes a person towards the bad. That doesn't excuse them, but it's a fact and it's a real shame when there are some who purposefully try to push a person to that extreme.

May the Lord do a work on his heart and send that someone to him which the Holy Ghost can use to bring him to salvation in Christ. Really, that's his only hope in this world as well as in the next.

Yes it does, & yet many in such a situation go the direction they do not meaning to. Seems this has ruined a marriage, & I'm sure that causes much grief.

Archived