• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Beheaded For Jesus, Did Not Worship The Beast Or Receive His Mark

beameup

• Members

The British Israelites and their American counterparts, Christian Identity, are way off on many things but they do also hold to some valid, even biblical views, on some matters.

To be clear, this isn't endorsing the book above or the view on Muhammed and such. Myself, I've never heard that particular claim before so until I read up on it I couldn't comment upon that.

The same author claimed that the stone cut without hands in Dan 2 is the British empire.  Shows how wrong you can be. (it was written about the end of the 1930s)

I did know a member of the Worldwide Church of God, who still thinks that kingdom is the British Royal Family, as he says the royal family are Jewish.

• Members

The same author claimed that the stone cut without hands in Dan 2 is the British empire.  Shows how wrong you can be. (it was written about the end of the 1930s)

I did know a member of the Worldwide Church of God, who still thinks that kingdom is the British Royal Family, as he says the royal family are Jewish.

I remember reading some of the Worldwide churches stuff shortly after I was saved and it really confused me since I had no one to help me understand how what they said did, or didn't, fit.

There are a lot of wild theories out there. I've noticed many in the pre-mil camp have now switched their view of a literal revived Roman Empire to being not necessarily an actual empire in Europe, but rather it's all Western nations which have some people living there who were once a part of the Roman Empire and anyone who uses some of the Roman ways.

Another theory I've seen gaining ground is the idea that Tarshish really wasn't in Spain but is referring to England.

Archived