• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Your Favorite Pastor Will Let You Down Someday...

The Glory Land

• Members

That's what I meant when I said teaching or preaching. They say something that we don't agree with, Let me down...

Yes, but it would depend upon what that disagreement might be. So far, neither of my two favorite pastors have put forth anything I disagree with enough to the point I would consider their different take to be a let down.

Now if one were to suddenly say they've been doing a lot of thinking on things and decided we should start praying to Mary, now THAT would be a let down!

• Members

Yes, but it would depend upon what that disagreement might be. So far, neither of my two favorite pastors have put forth anything I disagree with enough to the point I would consider their different take to be a let down.

Now if one were to suddenly say they've been doing a lot of thinking on things and decided we should start praying to Mary, now THAT would be a let down!

Or never mentioning that he is not perfect.

• Members

Or never mentioning that he is not perfect.

If I had one of those pastors who put on airs of perfection they likely wouldn't be my pastor for long.

At the same time, if I had a pastor who brags about his failings and excuses his failings, walking far from the walk he should as a pastor, he wouldn't be my pastor for long either.

Archived