• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The Wife Is Never Equal To The Husband

PreacherOfTruth

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Keep fooling yourself if you want to.

Discussions like this should not be about "defeating" others, or "winning" a debate.  They should be about building one another up and encouraging one another to serve and love Christ the way he first served and loved us.  

In the same manner, a marriage is not about a wife obeying his husband or a husband barking commands at his wife and demanding her submission.  A marriage is about love and service to one another, just as Christ loved and served his church.

That is my final words on the matter.  I hope you have a good life, as I find no further discussion at this point with you of any benefit, but just a waste of time.  

May you find and experience the wonderful love of God, and in turn love and serve those around you.

Build you up? I am not here to build you up in your sin. I am here to destroy your works of evil.

• Members
Psalm 1

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.

Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

• Members

Psalm 1

1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.

Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

Luke, Chapter 19, 27: But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

• Members
Psalm 26

26 Judge me, O Lord; for I have walked in mine integrity: I have trusted also in the Lord; therefore I shall not slide.

Examine me, O Lord, and prove me; try my reins and my heart.

For thy lovingkindness is before mine eyes: and I have walked in thy truth.

I have not sat with vain persons, neither will I go in with dissemblers.

I have hated the congregation of evil doers; and will not sit with the wicked.

I will wash mine hands in innocency: so will I compass thine altar, O Lord:

That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.

Lord, I have loved the habitation of thy house, and the place where thine honour dwelleth.

Gather not my soul with sinners, nor my life with bloody men:

10 In whose hands is mischief, and their right hand is full of bribes.

11 But as for me, I will walk in mine integrity: redeem me, and be merciful unto me.

12 My foot standeth in an even place: in the congregations will I bless the Lord.

• Members

Let's quit feeding this troll POT.  Maybe he will starve.

BroMatt, please lock this thread and all the other threads that were started by this troll. 

You are evil and what you have said is sin. And you are trying to entice someone else  to do evil and commit sin.

You are an example of a disobedient ungodly  women trying to usurp authority over a man and to entice other men to do evil..

This right here is an example of what the Christian churches are full of. 

• Members

In fact to do evil to me for preaching the truth to you...will make your punishment even greater. And by me warning yo of this also will increase your punishment when you do take out your evil on me because I pointed out to you the flaws and lies in what you believe.

So by all means...make my day.

Go for it.

• Moderators

You are evil and what you have said is sin. And you are trying to entice someone else  to do evil and commit sin.

You are an example of a disobedient ungodly  women trying to usurp authority over a man and to entice other men to do evil..

This right here is an example of what the Christian churches are full of. 

PoT, this kind of language is unacceptable on this board. BTW, if you think Linda is usurping authority by disagreeing with you (and she's not), you're going to love this one....

:threadlockedbc5:

Archived