• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Did Jesus Save You From Your Sins?

PreacherOfTruth

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

If the devils do not fear you and tremble at your presence then you are not right with God.

In case you don't get it., you have a contentious spirit, so everyone is ignoring you. We don't fear you, and I suspect the devils have little fear of you either, because you are essentially taking their part.

See, its one thing to come together as brethren and discuss, even kindly contend, over the faith-its another thing to ask loaded question and argue every sing answer given, as though you are a master of all things scripture. You have a poor spirit, all you come to do is fight, and no one wants to participate anymore. That's why you keep getting banned, and you can expect to be so, again.

Maybe you should spend some time reading some of the many former posts in Onlinebaptist-you'll find much more about what folks believe, than you will utilizing your flawed methods of loaded questions and prepared answers.

"[As] coals [are] to burning coals, and wood to fire; so [is] a contentious man to kindle strife." (Prov 26:21)

"Only by pride cometh contention: but with the well advised [is] wisdom." (Prov 13:10)

"A fool's lips enter into contention, and his mouth calleth for strokes."  (Prov 18:6)

• Members

In case you don't get it., you have a contentious spirit, so everyone is ignoring you. We don't fear you, and I suspect the devils have little fear of you either, because you are essentially taking their part.

See, its one thing to come together as brethren and discuss, even kindly contend, over the faith-its another thing to ask loaded question and argue every sing answer given, as though you are a master of all things scripture. You have a poor spirit, all you come to do is fight, and no one wants to participate anymore. That's why you keep getting banned, and you can expect to be so, again.

Maybe you should spend some time reading some of the many former posts in Onlinebaptist-you'll find much more about what folks believe, than you will utilizing your flawed methods of loaded questions and prepared answers.

"[As] coals [are] to burning coals, and wood to fire; so [is] a contentious man to kindle strife." (Prov 26:21)

"Only by pride cometh contention: but with the well advised [is] wisdom." (Prov 13:10)

"A fool's lips enter into contention, and his mouth calleth for strokes."  (Prov 18:6)

One thing is for sure...we are going to see what God has to say about this you have said about me.

You are going to lose.

• Members

Keep up the hypocritical judging, PoT...

I can guarantee you will not be pleased with your reward.

I will match up against you anytime. I am far less evil than you. And I please and obey Jesus far more than you do.

Will you stake your soul and like against mine.

Winner takes all. God will judge between you and I.

Do you accept my challenge to you?

Yes or no?

• Members

We need to get rid of this "loose" cannon, who is obviously a troll.  As soon as one of this troll's threads is locked, he opens another one.  Time for him to take a "permanent" vacation.

Get rid of me.

lol

I have already set the sword of truth right through the heart of your soul.  There is nothing you can do now. it is done.

Archived