• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

I'm Back....does Anyone Remember Me?

• Members

Hello Everyone,

It's been much too long and I definitely have missed the fellowship with everyone on this forum!!  For those of you who remember me, I look forward to re-connecting and for those I have yet to meet I look forward to sharing and learning more about you.
As some of you may remember I had some health concerns that I struggled with, however, thankfully the LORD has provided me with the grace and strength needed to bring me through.  At my weakest moments there were times I didn't know if I were going to make it, but HE knew and allowed those struggles to make me the stronger person that I am today.  Many were praying for me and perhaps some of you were as well.  For that, I thank you!   Truly the plans HE has for us are far greater then we can even imagine!!

I attend a IFB church where our Pastor is a true disciple....one who loves the LORD with all his heart and continually shares the gospel.  Our church has grown tremendously and without a doubt, GOD's word is definitely spoken, shared and heard.  I am blessed and happy to be back here with you!!   :wave:

• Members

Hmmmm, I didn't remember writing it, but it obviously applies to me too!!!  :th_tiphat: Thank you, it's good to be back!   :biggrin:

Yes, I feel sure if I searched I would find some that I too fail to remember, I to fail to take my own advice at times, I suppose we all do.

Anyway I did a search trying to bring things to remembrance & came cross that one & thought I would show it to you.

:wave:

I take vacations once in a while, & other times my time is took up else where & I get way behind on replies, right now I'm way behind.  :knuppel:

Archived